Adidas ORIGINALS updates

You can or just stay tts depending on how u like your shoes to fit.

Honestly if you are scare, a slightly bigger shoe will always fit but there's no fitting a smaller sneaker :frown:

you do realize the boost is advanced running technology that was developed for years and years? These ain't falling apart in a few months

I agree that they're probably a lot more durable than they look, and I'm plenty familiar with Boost tech, but I think the outsole is what has some people bothered. It looks very thin and exposes the Boost which I would assume makes it vulnerable to wear and tear from rocks and the like. Is that not the case?

tried on the pure boost the other day - very comfy! I was concerned about the durability though of the outsole.

I'm interested to see if they'll be bringing the flyknit boosts to the states

Not too concerned about durability considering I have enough shoes in my rotation to give time to wear out. My buddies are always surprised how crispy my shoes look, but then they only ever wear one beat-to-death pair. That being said if I notice any exaggerated breakdown in the build of the show I will def. let you folks know.

They are lifestyle shoes.
I know, but to say the midsole would be an issue when the same tech is used for hardcore technical running shoes seems unfounded. I guess I'll find out shortly, I'm on 5 days in a row wearing mine 
roll.gif

tried on the pure boost the other day - very comfy! I was concerned about the durability though of the outsole.

I'm interested to see if they'll be bringing the flyknit boosts to the states
No Flyknits allowed in the states as per Nike v Adidas lawsuit...
indifferent.gif

They tread on the bottom seems really thin, with lots of gaps where the foam is completely vulnerable to rocks and other debris. That's where the primary concern is.

They tread on the bottom seems really thin, with lots of gaps where the foam is completely vulnerable to rocks and other debris. That's where the primary concern is.

I agree with you, man. After seeing them in person today, I've also concluded that they most likely won't hold up very long on the bottom. The thin piece on the bottom looks and feels like it would wear down in no time. However, I still plan on getting a pair because the boost material feels awesome.

^ good looks. had the page up before they even popped up. went on a 5 min break, refreshed, and of course.. unable to add to cart.. ugh oh well. hope someone was able to cop..

What's the deal with these This definitely looks like the real Adidas answer to the roshes....70 bucks on concepts

Black pair is intriguing

Last edited:
^ good looks. Anyone got any experience with em?
Looks like a good summer shoe

Back
Top Bottom