Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What's the difference between the eqt guidance and the support? And are they both half size down, I'm an 11 in glv's for reference, thanks in advance guys 

Seen those in person? I need an opinion before I drop $180 online for em.

GOODNESS those Wheat SL Loop Mocs are DOPE! I'd rather have them than any shoe from the Flax pack. I wonder where else they'll be released (hoping for a GR). :nerd:

Last edited:
GOODNESS those Wheat SL Loop Mocs are DOPE! I'd rather have them than any shoe from the Flax pack. I wonder where else they'll be released (hoping for a GR). :nerd:

I agree. Hopefully PYS comes through. I highly doubt adidas.com will have em. These seem to give off that consortium vibe to me.

GOODNESS those Wheat SL Loop Mocs are DOPE! I'd rather have them than any shoe from the Flax pack. I wonder where else they'll be released (hoping for a GR).
nerd.gif
 they sold out with the swiftness yesterday on Oneness

They're both great but I'll probably go for the Solebox pair. If it's much harder to get I'll try to buy the HALs instead.
I hear ya - the sole box is dope just feel like that colorway is played out more so than the HALs. both will be copped if possible

Went to champs to peep the burgundy tubulars and maybe try em. Lame employee comes up to me, yo you try those theyre mad comfy, Kanye wears em! Theyre his new shoe. I didnt even respond, just walked away to the VI raffle lol

Went to champs to peep the burgundy tubulars and maybe try em. Lame employee comes up to me, yo you try those theyre mad comfy, Kanye wears em! Theyre his new shoe. I didnt even respond, just walked away to the VI raffle lol

Yea a guy at Footaction tried to tell me the same thing.

I picked up the black pair and love em so far. Go down at least a half size on these things.

Last edited:
Saw the tubulars in store today. They're not and but nothing amazing, I'd cop for like half price at the outlet. They're basically one piece of neoprene sitting on top of a sole.

Back
Top Bottom