Adidas ORIGINALS updates

adidas-equipment-running-guidance-93-b40932-MATE-1.jpg

SMH.. came into this thread late... saw the Flux post... got aroused and was quickly let down.. 

#blueballs

His and hers. Finally eating. Congrats to all who were able to cop and good luck to those still searching.

They've unfortunately been out for awhile. Thank you Adidas and your website. I will live with the superstar Xeno and grabbed these today because you hate me. If they are readily available at any point I will grab, but I'm done with the chase.

695515_070

Air Jordan XX9 Men's Basketball Shoe

Style#: 695515-070 Size:  10 Qty: 1 $143.98

669943_302

Nike KD VII (5c-10c) Infant/Toddler Kids' Shoe

Style#: 669943-302 Size:  10C Qty: 1 $27.98

Can anybody tell me why some zx 8000's have 8 eyelets on one side while others have only 7? The extra eyelet for the 8 eyelets pair comes from the 4 eyelets in the plastic eyelets but the 7 eyelets pair only has 3 holes in the plastic eyelets?? I'm confused cause I bought a pair of zx 8000 with 8 eyelets but when I google pictures of it, it only shows 7 eyelets (one less hole on the plastic eyelets)
Edit: I realized the number of eyelets on the shoe has to do with the size, the bigger the size the more eyelets.

Last edited:
My local adidas had a 9 so I copped. It fits okay but i wouldn't mind going down half/full size  :frown:  so if anybody needs a trade let me know.

This's a GR correct?

Can't really tell with Adidas. Prisms were said to be Ltd by Adi when they first dropped, but turned out to be more GR than anyone expected them to be. Hell, they're still available in places today, one year later. Hoping the Xenos have a long drawn out release, too, but I'm definitely worried this won't end well.

Can't really tell with Adidas. Prisms were said to be Ltd by Adi when they first dropped, but turned out to be more GR than anyone expected them to be. Hell, they're still available in places today, one year later. Hoping the Xenos have a long drawn out release, too, but I'm definitely worried this won't end well.
Footlocker was selling a terrible version of the prisms. The colors aren't as vivid and the torsion bar is green instead of yellow. If i didn't see it at footlocker I would think it was fake.

Back
Top Bottom