Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Stick with the 13. It doesn't run big like other adidas shoes.

What he said ^^^.  If you consider your TTS to be a 13, then they should fit well, to being slightly snug. I got a my TTS 9.5 and a 10. Although the 9.5 fit, I like a little wiggle room for my toes and didn't want to feel overly cramped with thick socks on. That said, I kept the 10 and I'll just sell my 9.5. Need to start acting kinda quick though, they're drying up. 
Appreciate the responses, gentleman.

Any sites got these? Biggest atmos had was an 11.5 but wanted a 12

I have a size 13 King Push EQT, and I need a size 12. Where is a place I could size swap, or what is my best option of finding a size 12? eBay is completely dry.

Any info on the cream/off white guidance eqt joints? Is there a planned US release? Checked a couple international sites & everyone is pretty cleaned out.

If you look back a couple of pages (or search this thread) you will find some discussion about it, along with some picture. Basically, these are the versions I can think of:

"Regular" retro: Padded tongue, somewhat stiff/hard leather on the upper

Vintage retro: Unpadded tongue, less flashy heel tab, softer leather on the upper. That is the version I own as I prefer the leather used and the heel tab

Raf Simmons version: Premium (Adidas premium, not Nike premium...) leather, perforated R on the side instead of the three stripes. Premium price as well...

Cracked version: cracked leather

Made in Germany version: Releasing today, MIG, premium stag leather, Unpadded tongue with a stag print on it. A lot more expensive than most of the other versions but still a lot cheaper than the RS version. I posted pictures above.

Nigo version: Velcro instead of laces, not yet released

There's also a modern variation, I think it's called UPDT. This version is quite different from the rest and not really a retro. It was part of the discussion a couple pages back.

In addition, there were Consortium releases last year which all had different features (Ostrich leathet etc) but they might be hard to come by by now anyways.

I hope that helps a bit.

Apart from the heel tab and the 3 stripes is there any difference in terms of quality used with the all red Pharrell Stan Smiths & the Raf ones.

man, I love these on feet... 

was suuuper bummed I kept striking out online.. my brother and I road tripped to NYC last week and I had to get these once I saw them in-hand

glad I did

fwiw, these are extremely comfortable too... who'd have thought! 

Last edited:
they look dooope. we need more pics people
hopefully ye doesn't wear these then the price is gonna jump

Last edited:
Also I already joined so they didn't send me a coupon. What is suggested? Make a fake email? I might just save the 15% for those all gold wings.

prices for the pusha t's are ridiculous...600 and up!?
I'll never forgive myself for skipping that release.

prices for the pusha t's are ridiculous...600 and up!?
I'll never forgive myself for skipping that release.
shouldve copped right after when they were in 350 range. I hooked a nter up for retail, shouldve held those bad boys down :lol:

Man I wasn't going to pay 350 either though I just didn't think it would be that damn much

Man I wasn't going to pay 350 either though I just didn't think it would be that damn much
always goes like that. When a shoe goes for 350 cats ain't willing to pay 350, but when the price rises ppl ain't tryna pay the new price. Sometimes just gotta bite the bullet

Rumor has it the SL LOOP MOC is restocking at some locations.  I am still looking for both black and wheat.  Anyone seen them anywhere??
nerd.gif

anyone messing with these? they are made of deerskin I heard

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom