Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Really late to the party but it was worth the wait

they look dooope. we need more pics people
hopefully ye doesn't wear these then the price is gonna jump
will try and post more tonight
Also I already joined so they didn't send me a coupon. What is suggested? Make a fake email? I might just save the 15% for those all gold wings.
do the gmail (.) thing

for example if your email is  [email protected], register with  [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]

ya dig ? dont do it too much.. every adidas email you get, you will get one for each "email" you created.

Rumor has it the SL LOOP MOC is restocking at some locations.  I am still looking for both black and wheat.  Anyone seen them anywhere??
nerd.gif
other than a few low key spots, no.  the big retailers (footlocker/footaction/etc) used to put a few sizes back up randomly but that hasn't happened in a while.  

Is the consensus to go a size down from nike size in the eqt guidance 93? I wear a 13 in most nikes should I cop a 12?

other than a few low key spots, no.  the big retailers (footlocker/footaction/etc) used to put a few sizes back up randomly but that hasn't happened in a while.  
I hope they do. If anyone spots the wheat anywhere in a 12 or 13 lemme know so I can snag.

I bought the black ones linked a few pages back and the order still says pending. At this point I'm not sure if my order will go through or not despite their site still showing then in stock.

April 1st I believe.

Part of the Hawaii Camo-Pack (with invisible camo :lol: ). Here's two more colorways with the pack.

Last edited:
Apart from the heel tab and the 3 stripes is there any difference in terms of quality used with the all red Pharrell Stan Smiths & the Raf ones.
I don't own either but I had the black Pharrell Stan in hand at a store and the orange Raf ones at another. I would say the leather on both of them is better than regular Stan Smith leather but I can't really say if the Rafs were superior to the Pharrells.

Does anyone have any suggestions on some waterproof/stain proof spray?
I wanna protect the midsole on my boosts cause I heard how hard it was to clean them.

Also some suede protector as well for all my Mocs...

Anyone have any info on the sizing of the Adidas Sport Luxe clothing?
website says " slim fit" probably fits like tech fleece.. I saw the pants in person.. they are nowhere near as undersized as the nike techfleece FWIW 

edit - Those tubular mocs looking good!

here are some non-blurry Xeno Pix

Flash on 

FK your multicolor !! 

happy to post more pix upon request 

Last edited:
I can barely find the tubular mocs in the original colorways, and those new ones are looking nice.

Back
Top Bottom