Adidas ORIGINALS updates

^^^ Thanks, man. Yeah, End UK has them up now, but I figured I'd cop domestic if I could. If they hit sale on End, tho, I'll grab from there for sure. They're my go-to UK shop.

And MANY thanks for the sizing info. Repped, and will double-rep when I can...

Last edited:
Btw, I jumped on a TTS Support OG green for a steal from Oneness right after they dropped, and I regretted it as soon as they arrived. Damn things are like cruise ships on my feet. How a company can miss their sizing that badly is a complete mystery...

Has anyone ordered the Adidas Top Ten Red Fox? I just got them off FTL w/ bday coupon and free shipping. 125$ shipped. Im in need of new work boots/Shoes. I been rocking the SL Loop Mocs for work but I wanted more of a boot type sneaker. Anyone know how these fit TTS? And if the quality on these are good? Cant wait to get em...My only concern is if these are not going to be good shoes to wear in the summer to work? It might be too hot to wear these high tops? =\

got these for under 100
Great price
How do you like em? They have become one of my favorite pairs...slept on imo

These are going to get picked up. Nice beaters.

adidas-originals-superstar-snakeskin-1.jpg

Last edited:
2) Guidance are either TTS or .5 down, compared to EQT Support, which are full size down, correct? So if I'm a 10 in Nike, 9.5 in ZX Flux & 9 in Support, I would be a 9.5 (maaaaybe a 10) in Guidance?
I'm a 10 in Nike and a 9.5 in ZX Flux. I got the Solebox Guidance in a 9.5 and they fit well.

Great price
How do you like em? They have become one of my favorite pairs...slept on imo

These are going to get picked up. Nice beaters.

adidas-originals-superstar-snakeskin-1.jpg
I like them, they are dope but would've preferred em in a little bit bigger size. Still can't complain though.

Has anyone ordered the Adidas Top Ten Red Fox? I just got them off FTL w/ bday coupon and free shipping. 125$ shipped. Im in need of new work boots/Shoes. I been rocking the SL Loop Mocs for work but I wanted more of a boot type sneaker. Anyone know how these fit TTS? And if the quality on these are good? Cant wait to get em...My only concern is if these are not going to be good shoes to wear in the summer to work? It might be too hot to wear these high tops? =\

Didn't try them on, but I looked at the the Red Fox in-hand quite a bit last week. Quality seemed top-notch. The leather is pure butter, probably the nicest I've seen in a GR retro hi-top. Sorry I can't help you on fit, but you shouldn't be concerned about the quality at all.

Now as for whether you wanna be wearing them during summer, I'd say they strike me as more of a 'fall' shoe, but as long as you're working inside with a/c and wearing long pants I can't see any reason not to wear them for work.

^^^ Thanks, man. Yeah, End UK has them up now, but I figured I'd cop domestic if I could. If they hit sale on End, tho, I'll grab from there for sure. They're my go-to UK shop.

And MANY thanks for the sizing info. Repped, and will double-rep when I can...
Haha. No worries. I think you answered one of my posts and I repped you, too lol. 

Hi guys, does anyone know how size zx 500 2.0? Im going crazy, nobody knows and the shops never answers!!

strike 2, that pic is from a month ago and posted already..

you knew what you were trying to do...play dumb if you want ...being so typical

and what I need multiples for? the flux is one of the most durable shoes out right now...worn 50x or worn 3x ...same ****

You girls get so sensitive over a picture. lmao at "durable". Here's your L...

I've been searching for discussions about the hamburg. What do you guys think about them? They look like decent sneakers but they've Adidas has been low key concerning new releases for the hamburg.

I've been searching for discussions about the hamburg. What do you guys think about them? They look like decent sneakers but they've Adidas has been low key concerning new releases for the hamburg.
They are one of my favorites. Wish they would bring more colors to the US. 

Last edited:
i like the hamburg too...i forgot where i saw this at but they are coming out with some monotone colorways that i really liked... military/olive green and oxblood/maroon looking colorways

guys basically a FSR in the xeno flux are available at house of hoops Fordham road. They do not let you use coupon though :smh:, would've been 100 flat

i like the hamburg too...i forgot where i saw this at but they are coming out with some monotone colorways that i really liked... military/olive green and oxblood/maroon looking colorways

Size

I like the OG cities colourways myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom