Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Actually just got confirmation on the other one too. I don’t think these will be too difficult or sell for much higher on secondary. Happy hunting! These are going straight to feet for me.

Laid down and low and behold wake up to my first w on the navy and red pair lol

Picked these up off of da 30% off adc was having last week. Love em :nthat:. I’ve been wanting these since pics were revealed. I’m glad I played da waiting game...$83 :nthat:.

4E3953CF-4786-4504-A1A4-AB26B3C3F13D.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone have the Continentals yet and can comment on their fit? Just ordered a pair off ADC in my normal Superstar size, hoping I didn't need to go .5 up or anything.

How's the fit / cushion? I know they're wide, but how's the length?
I went with my UB size, UK10, my size is 9.5 but I always go 10 with adi because i find them narrow. Fits perfectly for me, heel locked in and have some toe wiggle space.

Cushion-wise, I'm actually impressed by how comfortable they are. Got them this morning, went for a drive and a 30-minute casual walk in the afternoon. Felt like I could wear them the whole day without any pain, which is rare for some new runners before they're broken in.

I went with my UB size, UK10, my size is 9.5 but I always go 10 with adi because i find them narrow. Fits perfectly for me, heel locked in and have some toe wiggle space.

Cushion-wise, I'm actually impressed by how comfortable they are. Got them this morning, went for a drive and a 30-minute casual walk in the afternoon. Felt like I could wear them the whole day without any pain, which is rare for some new runners before they're broken in.

Thanks! Hopefully my US 9.5 isn't too small. I usually go with a 10 in UB, and 9.5 in NMD, ZX Flux, Superstar, Stans, etc. Fingers crossed!

I just grabbed some 5923's off the adidas UK site today, with the extra 20% off and them already being marked down, was to good to pass up on.

Back
Top Bottom