Adidas ORIGINALS updates

anyone w/ the Army BW, how sleek are they compared to Common Projects?

Overall nice shoe. Not sure what you mean in terms of “sleekness” but they’re def a cool everyday shoe to have in the rotation. Common Projects are Common Projects though if you know what I mean. Diff price range obviously. If you’re looking for something a little more budget friendly, I wouldn’t hesitate to go with BW’s.

Overall nice shoe. Not sure what you mean in terms of “sleekness” but they’re def a cool everyday shoe to have in the rotation. Common Projects are Common Projects though if you know what I mean. Diff price range obviously. If you’re looking for something a little more budget friendly, I wouldn’t hesitate to go with BW’s.
low profile, slim

not bulky

Hi guys. Anyon know where can I find the Stan smith Velcro red for womens??
7437_1.jpg

Hi guys. Anyon know where can I find the Stan smith Velcro red for womens??
7437_1.jpg
not sure about red since they took down miAdidas, check ADC

Also...

b1-2.jpg

Feb 2nd rerelease according to vindidas's insta, on the fence as the CW is nice but prefer my Dublin OG and Dublin St Patricks Day CWs more

2F0D5660-0992-4FB8-A049-3A0654731B86.jpeg
9A0BFDC0-2A9F-4E4E-8282-D29FED4B0046.jpeg
Picked up the solebox x adidas Quesance from Ubiq for $59.99 plus shipping and the quality is great. Can’t wait to rock these this summer.

The Solebox pack from last year was slept on, the materials and construction far exceeds that of the OW stuff that came out. I got both the Quessense and Pureboost variants and they are both well rotated!

Did anyone pick these up? Thinking about picking these up but not sure how they were in hand. Grabbed the AW b-ball soccers on sale too.
7F5C05FD-C8EA-46E1-8F2C-6EB6DE2562E1.jpeg
75606B16-8BC4-4405-8A5A-79F0D4DA08C7.jpeg
57EABD29-4E98-47F7-A7D2-677ECD69D4DD.jpeg

not as big a fan of the temper run after getting the yung 1, wish they'd released the black and white red tartan yung 1s in larger numbers

tried on the brussels and I liked them, but didn't realise they don't have a padded heel like the dublins so they don't feel as nice. Going to pass for now unless they go on disco

Overkill x adidas Consortium ZX 10.000C “I Can If I Want”
Release Date: February 9, 2019
€220.00
Color: Footwear White/Green/Clear Mint
Style Code: EE9486

overkill-adidas-zx-10000c-release-info-5.jpg

overkill-adidas-zx-10000c-release-info-9.jpg
Maybe I am out of it today but, I am confused. Why does the box have three shoes and not four?

Maybe I am out of it today but, I am confused. Why does the box have three shoes and not four?
https://sneakernews.com/2019/02/04/overkill-adidas-zx-10000-c-release-info/

Packaged in an over-sized shoebox, this release will come with one pair of shoes in the same color, with a third shoe of the secondary colorway in either a left or a right foot. This encourages the consumer to either match the shoes up, wear ’em in alternate form, or possibly swap with someone else.”

Back
Top Bottom