Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Aquas byke....

1571375546473.jpeg
Gonna be a 'consortium' release like the rest of the ZX special drop?

^ not sure, tbh.

A few stateside shops have them now, but I’m sure there will be more to come. If they’re anything like the other drops, they won’t be hard to get.

^ not sure, tbh.

A few stateside shops have them now, but I’m sure there will be more to come. If they’re anything like the other drops, they won’t be hard to get.

Actually there is a strong EU presence for the ZX range. I guess people across the pond are sleeping on these.

Actually there is a strong EU presence for the ZX range. I guess people across the pond are sleeping on these.

Oh, the ZX love in EU is crazy compared to the states. That’s why I was saying as more US shops get them in, they should be an easy score here. I could be wrong, but it seems like EU folks cop mainly from their stores.

Turns out the Aqua 8000s are a Consortium release.

Will snag a second pair if I can find them for less than retail.

adidas-prada-sailing-shoes.jpg

adidas Prada Sailing
$350
Color: Core White/Metallic Silver/Red

Oh yeah….we may as well leak this one too, but we cba making a pic for it. @adidasoriginals x @Prada will be dropping 2 shoes soon. The pairs will be known as Adidas Prada Sailing dropping in a CWHITE,MSILVE,RED colourway. Both pairs will retail at $350.#NoMoreSecrets

— PY_LEAKS™ (@pyleaks) October 18, 2019

2EF46B35-F983-4BC5-A328-834499DC5757.jpeg

Looks pretty close to OG to me. They are lighter if the 2013’s are your reference point.

Bingo. Had to look it up myself, but apparently the latest drop is pretty damn close to the original. The no ZX8000 branding on the side really threw me off, but that wasn’t on the originals.

Pretty dope retro, IMO. About to check out my pair in the flesh once I finish eating dinner.....

^ Only online spot I’m seeing with them left is Corporate.

West NYC and Oneness had them but sold out pretty quick. Got mine from the good folks at Corporate. :pimp:

TTS is the move, btw.

adidas Yung-1 Trail
Release Date: November 1st, 2019
$130
Color: Raw Khaki/Raw Khaki/Solar Red
Style Code: EE6537

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-1.jpg

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-4.jpg

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-5.jpg

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-6.jpg

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-2.jpg

adidas-yung-1-trail-EE6537-3.jpg

Hi folks, could anyone comment on sizing for Stan Smiths? TTS or half size down? Considering going for the SNS collab that they just announced. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom