Adidas ORIGINALS updates

My first pair of Continental 80's :tongue:

IMG_20200810_142049_076.jpg

1597186500628.png

Not sure if this is the place to post this. Considering these. Not sure how I feel about the $300 price tag

Craig green stuff hasn't really been on the HB radar so nobody talking about them.
But it's certain to draw eyes to them because it looks like a shoe within a shoe.
I just wished adidas stop giving the kamanda to him.

Craig green stuff hasn't really been on the HB radar so nobody talking about them.
But it's certain to draw eyes to them because it looks like a shoe within a shoe.
I just wished adidas stop giving the kamanda to him.
The fact they’re not on the HB fader is why I’m drawn to them. I’m just not feeling that price

1596133480832.png
Anyone have these that can comment on sizing?

i finally decided on a size 2 months ago after thorough research from japanese instagram accounts lol
i went a half size down as with most adidas kicks and they fit perfect.

its supposed to be a tighter snug fit. if i went with my true size 9 i think it would have been too long in the toe box for my liking.

Do any of you NT members on here could possibly make reference to Rivalry High sizing?

I've heard Rivalry models come in long and narrow like typical Adi hoop shoes.
I've hooped in a few Adi Hoop models like Crazy 98 x FYW, Pro bounce in the past and found them a bit longer and on the narrow side than I preferred. Although I have wide feet I went down a half size and they fit me better once they were broken in.

Do Rivalry High fit long and narrow like these models I've mentioned above? Crazy 98 did brake in nicely even at half size down since the leather was plush and formed to feet nicely after a few weekends of whooping. I’m hoping Rivalry is similar since it’s in leather unlike fused material.

For a reference, I wear Dunk highs at snug fit in size 10, AF1 high in 9.5, and Puma Ralph Sampson Mid in nice snug fit in 9.5.
Wear most low top/runners like NB (MiUK,MiUS) in size 10, most Adidas originals in 10 as well. And there's few exceptions in 10.5 like AM1s and UBs. I mostly prefer moderately snug fit.

Btw, I don't plan on whoopin in Rivalry high.

Back
Top Bottom