Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Adidas is rumored to be collaborating with the Dragon Ball Franchise on seven shoes in Fall of 2018

A mexican brand called Heredia made something similar about two years ago - http://www.modern-notoriety.com/dragonball-z-sneakers-are-now-available/

They say it'll be 7 silhouettes to represent the 7 balls, my prediction of the silhouettes is that it'll be 4 new (Ultraboost, NMD/EQT Boost [two variations or one NMD and a eqt boost model] and one basketball model [either Dame 4 or Rose 8]) and 3 classics (New York, Superstar, Forum). All of those shoes had some rotation and are being made for 2018, they won't suddenly pull out a Micropacer for the pack I think. Although a Power level Scouter Micropacer would be awesome, lol

A mexican brand called Heredia made something similar about two years ago - http://www.modern-notoriety.com/dragonball-z-sneakers-are-now-available/

They say it'll be 7 silhouettes to represent the 7 balls, my prediction of the silhouettes is that it'll be 4 new (Ultraboost, NMD/EQT Boost [two variations or one NMD and a eqt boost model] and one basketball model [either Dame 4 or Rose 8]) and 3 classics (New York, Superstar, Forum). All of those shoes had some rotation and are being made for 2018, they won't suddenly pull out a Micropacer for the pack I think. Although a Power level Scouter Micropacer would be awesome, lol

If it's based off the Dragonballs I just want the 4 Star Ball shoe.

DBZ is da :emoji_goat:. I hope Adidas does this collection justice.

Side note: Trunks was da flyest DBZ member. I always wanted a pair of capsule Corp boots :lol:.

If they made some DBZ boots, that would be live.

Come to think of it, Piccolo's shoes are like Yeezy 350s. They could easier just make his colorway and call it a day.

"Cell"
dragonball-z-adidas-prophere-cell.jpg

Freeza
dragonball-z-adidas-yung-1-frieza.jpg

The instagram post with the Cell colorway says mockup at the end. Is the Cell one as confirmed as we can get? :nerd:

They could also drop a 350 DBZ cw and watch as hype goes Super Saiyan SSJ3.

Gotta get some poppin Vegeta and Goku ones and a Buu one with bright pink and some black and white in there

If those are the concepts for real they're are already starting off bad. Why couldn't Jordan Brand collaborate with DBZ.

Na B.

Keep that talk elsewhere.

Jordan’s are bulky, maybe a broly or Napa collab.

Beyond that, adidas with these runners are hitting all cylinders

Back
Top Bottom