Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

I haven't been paying attention to the past releases. Y'all think the Majin Buu pair would be difficult to cop?

Looking to get these for my cousin who is a huge DBZ fan. Are the ADC releases first come first serve or what tips do you guys have for coping the Majin pair?

Crazy that once you get passed one, you get passed all. Carted and checked out on all 3 in a size 9. Irritated that the only one missing is Cell, which never dropped.

Crazy that once you get passed one, you get passed all. Carted and checked out on all 3 in a size 9. Irritated that the only one missing is Cell, which never dropped.
Yeah ADC splash page is weird. Once you get past you can keep carting and checking out.

Not by much depending on the size
Yeah it’s calmed down quite a bit :lol:
This is what I saw
340E64AA-A1B7-4ED9-9C8F-ACE720A1E91E.jpeg

Just got my shipping confirmation from adidas and was wondering if anyone else's vegeta's are delayed. I managed to cart and checkout all three pairs in one order, but only the buus and gohans are being shipped. The second half of the order screen says "awaiting shipment." Just don't want this turning into a delayed L.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 2.50.32 PM.png

Just got my shipping confirmation from adidas and was wondering if anyone else's vegeta's are delayed. I managed to cart and checkout all three pairs in one order, but only the buus and gohans are being shipped. The second half of the order screen says "awaiting shipment." Just don't want this turning into a delayed L.

Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 2.50.32 PM.png
I wish I didn’t read this. My Majiins still haven’t shipped :frown:

IMG_20181128_212510.jpg
IMG_20181128_212447.jpg
IMG_20181128_212338.jpg

Won the raffle from End.

Suggest to go half size down
Congrats on the raffle win, and your comment on sizing was music to my ears. I just copped the Vegeta's off of Allike today...hopefully, they follow thru with the shipping.

I'm not the biggest fan of DBZ, but I'm a fan of this collaboration. More importantly, I'm a fan of the Ultra Tech which is a very underrated sneaker IMO. Luckily, I copped a couple of OG colorways from ADC when they were deeply discounted ($36 ea. I vaguely recall). Anyway, that schooled me to half size down on the Ultra Tech, and that's what I did for the Vegeta's. Some collabs. tend to fit tighter due to added bulk of premium materials. Despite this, I'm glad to heed on experience, instead. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom