Adidas Originals X Dragon Ball Z Collaboration Fall 2018

Looks like the sitting out here in Tokyo

Attachments

• 44A86E64-C0CE-40B2-A55C-0360ED9E9F0C.jpeg
    44A86E64-C0CE-40B2-A55C-0360ED9E9F0C.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 26
Ordered the Shenrons from StockX. After reading the several reviews of the EQT Mid ADV PK on adi’s site and other chains, I went with the consensus of going down 1/2 a size. Hoping for the best...

I’ll probably get the Cells next then the Gokus with a sole swap (all white UB)

Thinking about getting rid of the entire collection if I cannot get the Cell's in a 13. Just a complete debacle in the US. I have 6/7. This collection isn't really about wearing it but actually completing the collection as a massive Dragon Ball fan. If I cannot complete the collection I'm not sure if it's worth even keeping. My need for completion will not stand for an incomplete collection.

Thinking about getting rid of the entire collection if I cannot get the Cell's in a 13. Just a complete debacle in the US. I have 6/7. This collection isn't really about wearing it but actually completing the collection as a massive Dragon Ball fan. If I cannot complete the collection I'm not sure if it's worth even keeping. My need for completion will not stand for an incomplete collection.
I feel the same way. It's ridiculous the Cells don't get an online release in the US when literally every other shoe did.

Started selling off the collection since I couldn’t complete it. Was missing cells and shenron. Buu sold on stockx this morning and I have the others listed. Might just end up keeping the goku only. Adidas messed this release up for sure

I never saw the other Shenrons drop :nerd:
I saw somewhere it said only adidas originals stores had them in the U.S.
Thats why I had to get a pair on stockx
Bc I know they are going to be ridiculous to get once only a few pairs are left and the number of them actually made.
I need the green shenrons and cells.
Hate that the shoe I wanted the most "Cell" I will probably never get a chance to get unless i spend like 400 plus for em.

Anyone get the blk gold shenrons? I noticed the box label is different than the green shenrons.
Blk gold says "EQT SUPPORT MID DB"
Green says "EQT Support Mid ADV PK"

Pulled the trigger on both the Shenron (again) and the Cells. I went half down my usual Nike size for both.

Is there a consensus on the fit of the Goku ZX 500s? How do they fit, lengthwise, versus an UltraBoost?

Pulled the trigger on both the Shenron (again) and the Cells. I went half down my usual Nike size for both.

Is there a consensus on the fit of the Goku ZX 500s? How do they fit, lengthwise, versus an UltraBoost?

Don’t know if there’s a consensus but my zx500 goku’s fit TTS.

Zx500 - 8.5
UB 1.0 OG (2018 ) - 9
UB 3.0 - 8.5

If I had to go half size either direction with the zx500’s I would’ve gone up, not down. TTS tho for me.

Don’t know if there’s a consensus but my zx500 goku’s fit TTS.

Zx500 - 8.5
UB 1.0 OG (2018 ) - 9
UB 3.0 - 8.5

If I had to go half size either direction with the zx500’s I would’ve gone up, not down. TTS tho for me.

Any Nike models for more size reference?

Officially down to just gohan and goku. Sad to see the collection get torn down. This is your fault, adidas. Should’ve just released the cells in the US

Nice! What does it say on the label? I have the green ones and they both are different. Curious what yours says.
My Gold Shenrons came in today.
If you zoom in you can see gold flakes all over the upper, and the dragonball "7" is under the pull tab. 2 things I didn't know.

Only 2 I dont have is regular Shenrons and of course the cells.
Wish we can get a petition or something to force Adidas to release the Cells.
20190108_182026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom