Adidas Running Ultra Boost ONLY Thread

New 'Metallic Grey' Ultra Boost released on 28.08.2015 (now sold out on SNS)

Compared with the 'Metallic Silver' that's been out for a while ...

Can you spot the difference?

Due to overwhelming nonsense in the BOOST thread, I hope to make this thread ONLY about adidas Ultra Boost.

AQ5559 'Off-White' 'Cream' 'Chalk' etc cw rumored to drop WW - 8th Jan. 2016

I hope you're right about this rumored drop today keeping my fingers crossed..missed out on last weeks drop

┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|

┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳| •.•) Psssst
┳┻|⊂ノ Creams please!
┻┳|

┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|

┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳| •.•) Psssst
┳┻|⊂ノ Creams please!
┻┳|
Let's get it bro.

I know they are releasing more quantities later this year ... but the wait just this week alone is killing me.

I hope you're right about this rumored drop today keeping my fingers crossed..missed out on last weeks drop
the 8th drop rumor wasn't from my source.

I know for a fact they aren't as limited as people think... but these random drops been really frustrating. 

Don't see my size on ebay for the creams otherwise I would've just paid a little extra but now I'm just playing the waiting game and not really expecting anything today tbh but I hope I'm wrong

They are definitely dropping more ...

But today might not be the day ... 
frown.gif

If you can cop around $225 I'd say do it and double up on retail later.

So yesterday I posted about the dude on UB Fbook group who kicked me out

cause I called him out on using someone else's picture of the 'triple white' 2nd gens.

Turns out he was one of the first people who spread the Jan. 8th WW drop rumor.

Just know you should always legit check your sources ... he just took the words straight from a employee at a boutique.

Looks like RUvilla completely got rid of their stock page (on creams) ... 

Been glued to the Boost page for days now ... gonna get back on twitter notification for now.

Will report back when I get something juicy. 

Hey I just got the orang/red/white ultra boot and took the insole out because otherwise they're a bit tight. By doing that do I damage anything in the shoe. (I wear the shoe at least 12 hours a day 6/7 days a week.)View media item 1883584

Do any of you guys know if it's possible to remove some of the scuffs on the heel on the medial side? The guy I got em from scuffed that section up pretty good. If not I'm not stressing but I was just curious.

if anyone can help out on the creams i would glady return the favor
nthat.gif
 of course my local champs gets no stock..

ultra boost are so comfy. i've been wearing mine for 3 weeks straight. didn't get the hype behind them til i tried them on myself. these might be more comfortable than my air monarchs. definitely a lot lighter.

Back
Top Bottom