Adidas The Kobe II (Crazy 2)

Hey Men just wanna ask where do you get the adidas crazy1 in lakers color way i badly needed this one...can you help me find out where can i cops that?

Thanks..

recently picked up the Kobe two in the Lakers colorway. These are definitely hideous, but I remember watching kobe hit that buzzer beater against the hornets and win the all star mvp in these so I always wanted to get my hands on a pqir
You crazy the two is fire. this isn't a good colorway though for it imo. the audi style colorways are the best

these would sell today. I would pass but I'm sure these could make the model sell a bit for the doubters! please adidas, i bought your lopsided crazy 1s i deserve at least the white or graphite pair of these

Last edited:
im actully hopin these retro but not sure if they will because even back in the day the majority of ppl hated the looks. i always thought they looked kinda cool. would cop the black/graphite if they did retro them. these are basically the only Adidas Kobe that hasnt retrod recently so maybe theyre comin in 2015

2dlj0jt.jpg

I seen a pair on eBay years ago that looked so real. Don't know if they were real or not but I think they ended in 300s or maybe 400s. I really wish I would have placed a bid. I ****** up.

Back
Top Bottom