adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

Don't care who makes jerseys; I'm just sick of these damn Y shaped collars

So then you care who makes it, Adidas is a big part of that, sleeves and terrible designs and cuts.

Under Armor sucks. NBA needs to let teams just pick their own brands for each, like the old days. No one is paying $300 for a basketball authentic jersey.

i just hope they get rid of those sleeve jerseys... those players look uncomfortable wearing those young tees

About time 
pimp.gif

Individual sponsers for teams will never happen again.

Nike would scoop up the big franchises and the smaller ones would be rocking east bay joints.

This.

As a consumer tho, I don't ****** care :lol:

I mainly rock m&n/older jerseys now anyways...

Mainly cuz most current jerseys suck testes

We ******** Nike too much.
I mean look at the name of the site 
laugh.gif
Yeah, but it's still nice to see people appreciate stuff from other brands. Even in the nfl nike apparel thread, people aren't happy about how nike is upping the price of jerseys without changes to justify the price increase.
I'm not trying to defend Nike or anything,just pointing out that it should come off as no surprise that people would ride for Nike on Niketalk 
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't even mind is UA got the deal,I doubt it'll happen but their stuff is usually good quality.

Last edited:
Nike is getting back in its rightful place in the NBA. Too bad we will have to deal with another two years of short sleeved jerseys before then.

Last edited:
I'd like to see UA's take on the NBA. They're on the come-up, not to mention that their apparel is second only to Nike, and in some instances (hoodies for example), superior.

Who you think created those hideous Y shaped dollars that the Lakers and Heat among others currently use? Nike started that.

This wont mean much when they start letting advertiser splatter logos all over the jersey's :smh:

Last edited:
UA makes great performance gear but has always been an ugly brand. UA designing jerseys would be as bad or even worse than Adidas. I feel like UA gets it though because Nike didn't want the whole league a few years back, why would it change now?

Back
Top Bottom