ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go right ahead. I reminded y'all what Meth said a few days ago.

But if you guys want to derail the thread let him address it again.

Was just informing since you're not an active participant in this thread and have been questioned about frauding people for "donations"

Someone sounds super salty he wasn't picked or part of some group [emoji]128514[/emoji]

200.gif

I was able to pickup from 10-6, there will be a line if you go early for sure. I waited about 40-50 minutes 
If my friend is able to reserve a pair on his phone thru my account, would the reservation be on my phone if i log onto my account from MY phone, while he logs out of my account on HIS phone??

If my friend is able to reserve a pair on his phone thru my account, would the reservation be on my phone if i log onto my account from MY phone, while he logs out of my account on HIS phone??
No the reservations are PHONE specific, at least for the PB re they were, they also had to scan the QR code to validate and check ID. 

I even had a typo in my email so my PB purchase isn't tied to my ADC account.

damn, i didnt even think about that
PB re was while school was in session, which helped cause it was a weekday, only had to deal with college kids and kids in a school lab or on mobile, now everyone and their mommas will be hammering for a chance 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom