ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy got the call from FTA South Lake as well. Looks like that raffle is legit.

I got through on confirmed app yesterday.

ATL is eatin'

They started calls already?

Hopefully FTA South Lake calls me I really wanna make this drive Saturday

not even bothering with Extra Butter today, line must be ridiculous with only one store doing a raffle

teach me
nerd.gif
The video I learned to spoof my GPS 

If you don't have an Android device, you should pick a cheap one up for future releases. FTA, FTL, and Champs App are starting to use reservation systems soon that also ask for your GPS location.

.... you guys do realize that companies, such as ADI, have people who crawl the web/social media for bugs, exploits, vulnerabilities, etc.. right? That's how things get patched up. 

Last edited:
It seems I'm the only one in Miami to hit on a reservation. Which is mind boggling to me. Nobody else from south Florida?

Yea that's why I'm hesitant to do Undefeated, Bait, and etc. (besides the fear of backdooring) but I much rather have a chance with raffles around the city than depend on the confirmed app, had 6 phones going and got nothing..

As fire as these 750's are I don't really feel too salty tho, I'm either immune to the Ls or the pain comes Saturday w/ ADC

I wish they let Jon Wexler leak info. He just RT compliments about adidas and occasionally fire pictures

I got the Metallic 1s, but there is no way in hell you can compare the two
roll.gif

you can get dam near 3 pairs for the price of one 750
laugh.gif
lmao i know, no comparison at all. just holding out for these or if i can find an 85 pair for a decent price (size is always an issue)

Won an IG raffle from a company from Paris. Seems surreal tbh I'm hype as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom