ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got offered to trade my DS 750 TB for DS 750 grey gum. Not sure if I'm gonna do it yet. I really like that grey color and the gum sole looks really nice.

Thats a tough call imo. Unless you have another on ice, I might just come out of pocket for the one you don't have and call it a day 8)

Hey guys, how's this trade?

DS Moonrock's for DS Solebox Ultraboost+DS Pink/Red/Salmon/Whatever you wanna call it Glitch NMD

Pretty fair?

noticed how there are tons of 750 greys now in the market priced at 200-400. obviously fakes.

but how can one tell with these versions?

real mvp
Young boy was scared in the interview like someone would find his warehouse and give them yeezys out for free
glasses.gif
true.  his only mistake so far is doing that interview.  i wouldve continued to bubble quietly.

now he legit has to worry about knuckleheads trying to find his stash

i applaud the hustle tho...fair or not

true.  his only mistake so far is doing that interview.  i wouldve continued to bubble quietly.

I guess he can pay to go the Univeristy he wanted to go to now. and bump ya and travis all semester.

agreed - dude is an idiot for doing the interview. raises more questions and makes it  harder for him to do business. interview in no way helps his hustle, probably just encourages more people to try to do the same.

Respect what hustle, is p.o.s like him who has things the way they are these days, this is why its screw resellers and on to the next if i dont get any shoes that are coming out, talking bout he would low ball smfh, yall keep funding their futures and paying their college tuitions smh. Yes im mad

agreed - dude is an idiot for doing the interview. raises more questions and makes it  harder for him to do business. interview in no way helps his hustle, probably just encourages more people to try to do the same.

He did say he was stepping out of the hype sneakers and going into running shoes and apparel through so he probs doesn't care all that much

Respect what hustle, is p.o.s like him who has things the way they are these days, this is why its screw resellers and on to the next if i dont get any shoes that are coming out, talking bout he would low ball smfh, yall keep funding their futures and paying their college tuitions smh. Yes im mad

And that's why he's going to keep making money. He's got zero emotional attachment to these shoe, but you and people like you do. It's that emotional attachment that drives people to allow the market to exist to begin with. Resellers didn't create the market, "sneakerheads" did.

He did say he was stepping out of the hype sneakers and going into running shoes and apparel through so he probs doesn't care all that much
true, he's probably buying up the sh*tty inventory that just takes up space of retailers at cents on the dollar and then just selling em at a discount to box price.

true, he's probably buying up the sh*tty inventory that just takes up space of retailers at cents on the dollar and then just selling em at a discount to box price.

Not a bad business venture. Stores like Marshalls, tj Maxx and ross exist because of that

And that's why he's going to keep making money. He's got zero emotional attachment to these shoe, but you and people like you do. It's that emotional attachment that drives people to allow the market to exist to begin with. Resellers didn't create the market, "sneakerheads" did.

If you have emotional attachment to something it means you will get it by any means and by any cost, seems like you skip reading and comprehension class, i said i aint paying no resale especially for some shoes, keep my own account fat and its on to the next release i want if i dont cop release day for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom