ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have emotional attachment to something it means you will get it by any means and by any cost, seems like you skip reading and comprehension class, i said i aint paying no resale especially for some shoes, keep my own account fat and its on to the next release i want if i dont cop release day for retail.

Respect what hustle, is p.o.s like him who has things the way they are these days, this is why its screw resellers and on to the next if i dont get any shoes that are coming out, talking bout he would low ball smfh, yall keep funding their futures and paying their college tuitions smh. Yes im mad

No, having an emotional attachment to shoes doesn't mean you have get it by any means. But it means that shoes, made of string rubber and leather, and what another man does with them can get you in your feelings. And that's exactly what I see. Someone who really didn't care would take their L and keep it pushing without making a fuss.

Last edited:
Respect what hustle, is p.o.s like him who has things the way they are these days, this is why its screw resellers and on to the next if i dont get any shoes that are coming out, talking bout he would low ball smfh, yall keep funding their futures and paying their college tuitions smh. Yes im mad

I honestly quit reading your post after “respect what hustle”….

dude has 100 pairs of Yeezy Boost 750.  If you think he didn’t work hard/hustle to be able to get to that point, then you’re 12 steps behind already

i see folks woke up ready to argue today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So for anyone that has TBs in an 11, did you get Gums in the same size?

Hows the fit also? I'm pretty sure I'm good with an 11 in the Gums but want to make sure with all the sizing questions I've been seeing

I see my size in $1500-1600

Copping soon

It's called selling other items to off set Yzy Bill. [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Last edited:
Prices are getting better for buyers - in average sizes anyways. Definitely looks like a lot more were about that resell life this time.

Yup, I'm seeing my size sit/sell in the 1-1.4 range.. if I can sell these TBs for anything close to that, I wouldn't mind adding cash to purchase in that range.

Anyone tracking still didnt move yet, weird how adidas still didnt send me an email yet but already got tracking number

Just got offered to trade my DS 750 TB for DS 750 grey gum. Not sure if I'm gonna do it yet. I really like that grey color and the gum sole looks really nice.

I would take that trade in a heartbeat. TB are weak as hell, but I just hate all black shoes in general.

Anyone tracking still didnt move yet, weird how adidas still didnt send me an email yet but already got tracking number
Man you need to relax. You already got the tracking. Just sit tight. If your label has only been created, that means FedEx didn't pick up the package yet. That pickup is likely to happen today. And if you don't live close to SC, you won't get the package Friday as it was originally scheduled. 

Man you need to relax. You already got the tracking. Just sit tight. If your label has only been created, that means FedEx didn't pick up the package yet. That pickup is likely to happen today. And if you don't live close to SC, you won't get the package Friday as it was originally scheduled. 
Lol im calm now, was just wondering cause adidas usually sends me tracking first...

Sorry if im being annoying for the past few days, got a lot of things shipping this week and packing up to do

Last edited:
The label was created and assigned to your address. But FedEx had not picked up anything from the warehouse. FedEx pickup mine a day after getting tracking from Adidas. This does not mean your in the clear though. Adidas never confirm they are shipping you anything. As far as you are concerned picture 100+ big boxes on a floor. With pre paid shipping labels inside of them. And a post it with the chosen size. Now the warehouse has to find that size and then the order is sent. They just printed labels to save time. It's a good step but nothing is concrete until Adidas sends it out. When you have a FedEx account as big as theirs you can order labels in bulk and not pay until they are actually picked up.that's why guy has to scan every single package.

The label was created and assigned to your address. But FedEx had not picked up anything from the warehouse. FedEx pickup mine a day after getting tracking from Adidas. This does not mean your in the clear though. Adidas never confirm they are shipping you anything. As far as you are concerned picture 100+ big boxes on a floor. With pre paid shipping labels inside of them. And a post it with the chosen size. Now the warehouse has to find that size and then the order is sent. They just printed labels to save time. It's a good step but nothing is concrete until Adidas sends it out. When you have a FedEx account as big as theirs you can order labels in bulk and not pay until they are actually picked up.that's why guy has to scan every single package.
Thanks for the heads up

Here is the guy that was flexing with over 80 pairs of the new 750s
looks like the the plug for some of rappers producers and rappers.

actually very inspiring considering he's only 20. the kid has vision. wasn't even into kicks. and to think, he started by selling socks. gotta respect his hustle.

on another note, my 23penny pair will be here today. tbh, i'm not really all that excited anymore knowing i paid out the *** for them. woulda felt so much better getting them for retail, obviously. that said, congrats to all who won at retail.

actually very inspiring considering he's only 20. the kid has vision. wasn't even into kicks. and to think, he started by selling socks. gotta respect his hustle.

on another note, my 23penny pair will be here today. tbh, i'm not really all that excited anymore knowing i paid out the *** for them. woulda felt so much better getting them for retail, obviously. that said, congrats to all who won at retail.
How
Much u pay. They going for under 1500 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom