ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I tried to figure it all out and piece it together by myself so I can help some of you guys(@GrizzlyAnimal ; I tried to email you but I got an error that the email you gave me didn't exist, and I ran out of messages through PM since I'm allowed 2 per day), but of the people who knew how to do it, pretty much none were willing to help even in the slightest, so.. maybe ALL of us can collectively come up with the missing pieces OR so many of us will know, that they'll end up fixing it regardless. Either way, it equates to an equal playing field in the near future and I'm fine with that. 

The airplane mode / no signal you guys are seeing was used to maniplate the timing on the app, which may have been only available on jailbroken/rooted 9.3.3 Iphone devices. By going into airplane mode, setting the time forward, opening the app, and connecting through WiFi, the time was not forced to update through an NTS (time server), and thus with the confirmation of an earlier post, you were able to access the 10 second 'head start' by dodging the "Are You Ready?" splash page. 

The exact steps are still unknown, and by myself there was not enough time within these passed couple of days that I could have trial and errored every possible solution (believe me, I tried). It took me about 24 hours of research and experimentation to find this out so far, but this is the jist of it.

The second 'Jig' was using Veency and broadcasting your phone screen onto your desktop, then downloading an Auto-Clicker to do the work for you, but this was only so useful as there are other variables that go into a successful reservation (CPU Speed, Internet Connection, and other variables unknown to us from Adidas' side).

The combination of these two techniques are what were used by YM to obtain these many guaranteed pairs.. Hopefully we can figure this out, so we can at least feast come next release.

Thank you guys for listening, I look forward to hearing all your ideas.

We didn't do our homework [emoji]128218[/emoji]

Wore Nike slides to pick up NMD's the last time I hit. Dudes in line were giving me dirty *** looks :lol:

Whats worse than dudes trying to over stunt at raffle lines and pickups is the dudes dressing like they dont care to make a point that "it aint that serious."

Its how about you carry yourself, not the gear.

So, I tried to figure it all out and piece it together by myself so I can help some of you guys(@GrizzlyAnimal ; I tried to email you but I got an error that the email you gave me didn't exist, and I ran out of messages through PM since I'm allowed 2 per day), but of the people who knew how to do it, pretty much none were willing to help even in the slightest, so.. maybe ALL of us can collectively come up with the missing pieces OR so many of us will know, that they'll end up fixing it regardless. Either way, it equates to an equal playing field in the near future and I'm fine with that. 

The airplane mode / no signal you guys are seeing was used to maniplate the timing on the app, which may have been only available on jailbroken/rooted 9.3.3 Iphone devices. By going into airplane mode, setting the time forward, opening the app, and connecting through WiFi, the time was not forced to update through an NTS (time server), and thus with the confirmation of an earlier post, you were able to access the 10 second 'head start' by dodging the "Are You Ready?" splash page. 
The exact steps are still unknown, and by myself there was not enough time within these passed couple of days that I could have trial and errored every possible solution (believe me, I tried). It took me about 24 hours of research and experimentation to find this out so far, but this is the jist of it.

The second 'Jig' was using Veency and broadcasting your phone screen onto your desktop, then downloading an Auto-Clicker to do the work for you, but this was only so useful as there are other variables that go into a successful reservation (CPU Speed, Internet Connection, and other variables unknown to us from Adidas' side).

The combination of these two techniques are what were used by YM to obtain these many guaranteed pairs.. Hopefully we can figure this out, so we can at least feast come next release.

Thank you guys for listening, I look forward to hearing all your ideas.
thank you for sharing 

time to hit these books then...

people still use books right?!
laugh.gif
Yes

Pretty much. The Sneaker game is way too complex now.

thank you for sharing 
It's amazing what we have to go through now just for a chance to be on equal footing. It's 1 thing losing out on a legit raffle, but between pairs being backdoored, programs eating up stock on every single website, and now, even Confirmed being compromised the way it is, it barely seems worth it anymore. But, I will continue to find what I can, and share it here when I do. These are all just for sneakers. Yes, they're sneakers we all want, and yes they're extremely limited, but when it get's to the point that it is now to where unless you're in some secret illuminati circle jerk group chat, you just get screwed, I think it's time the rest of us come together and also try a few things to increase our own odds, or at least make them fair.

It's amazing what we have to go through now just for a chance to be on equal footing. It's 1 thing losing out on a legit raffle, but between pairs being backdoored, programs eating up stock on every single website, and now, even Confirmed being compromised the way it is, it barely seems worth it anymore. But, I will continue to find what I can, and share it here when I do. These are all just for sneakers. Yes, they're sneakers we all want, and yes they're extremely limited, but when it get's to the point that it is now to where unless you're in some secret illuminati circle jerk group chat, you just get screwed, I think it's time the rest of us come together and also try a few things to increase our own odds, or at least make them fair.

This .. its really crazy what the sneaker game turned into .. just ridiculous now

How good are the chances for people to end up with a pair that have the 6 min head start? Anyone not connect with that? Just trying to see what the odds are at 4 mins :lol:

View media item 2196319
does anyone know the passcode of entry into this secret illuminati circle jerk group chat? :nerd:

I've been looking for the passcode to 34th street FL since sign-ups started.. Needless to say, I still haven't even received a response, which will cost me about an hour off work tomorrow just to go grab an extra 60 seconds on a chance to grab a pair of shoes, and these dudes here are that thirsty over that little 1 minute advantage that they're willing to just forget anyone else's struggle. It's aight though, kill or be killed sneaker world out here now, I'ma remember those certain peeps when I'm getting y'alls PMs on the next one. 
laugh.gif

I've been looking for the passcode to 34th street FL since sign-ups started.. Needless to say, I still haven't even received a response, which will cost me about an hour off work tomorrow just to go grab an extra 60 seconds on a chance to grab a pair of shoes, and these dudes here are that thirsty over that little 1 minute advantage that they're willing to just forget anyone else's struggle. It's aight though, kill or be killed sneaker world out here now, I'ma remember those certain peeps when I'm getting y'alls PMs on the next one. :lol:

That's how I felt yesterday, but thanks to my bro that went to the store to check in for me

I've been looking for the passcode to 34th street FL since sign-ups started.. Needless to say, I still haven't even received a response, which will cost me about an hour off work tomorrow just to go grab an extra 60 seconds on a chance to grab a pair of shoes, and these dudes here are that thirsty over that little 1 minute advantage that they're willing to just forget anyone else's struggle. It's aight though, kill or be killed sneaker world out here now, I'ma remember those certain peeps when I'm getting y'alls PMs on the next one. 
laugh.gif
wait....there's a passcode needed? (sure miss the days of just walking into a sneaker store ... and buying kicks) 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom