ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

not sure who figured the YS password and if it's legit that it was actually worked in the first place. chances are some people put in the password the moment that password home/index was removed which led to the redirection to the homepage again to see the item, which i think is what happened.

either way you definitely have to have that luck of refreshing the page the millisecond it was published, add to cart the item with most stock at hand, and checkout via autofill. that's doable manually as others have said. otherwise it's just gone to the bots
I got a pair of YS manually. I inputted "Password" because I saw it on twitter, but it was the same time the site went live. So yeah I think I just got lucky

when the 750s went live, the password page was removed.  i manually added my size, entered my info and quickly checked out.  i haven't heard of anyone actually knowing what the password was, i always thought it was admin ****.
dam do congrats. I thought bots only ate off that shopify BS. You must have either lighting fast internet or  just super lucky lol 

son addidas blocked some people thats werent logged into their account. I got blocked cause of that.  They didnt do that before and by the time I figured out why I was getting blocked so hard even after changing ip address multiple times all the pairs were cooked. 
Are you suppose to log into account through dev.adidas tab? 

In my Chrome browser,I had a separate tab open that was signed into ADC, would that have worked if I got a 1?

when the 750s went live, the password page was removed.  i manually added my size, entered my info and quickly checked out.  i haven't heard of anyone actually knowing what the password was, i always thought it was admin ****.
dam do congrats. I thought bots only ate off that shopify BS. You must have either lighting fast internet or  just super lucky lol 
I'm probably a bit cynical but everybody that I saw post any success on Yeezy Supply for this release had a familiar pattern.

I'm not saying nobody got through manually but most that did were sure as hell not manual.

Last edited:

I'm probably a bit cynical but everybody that I saw post any success on Yeezy Supply for this release had a familiar pattern.

I'm not saying nobody got through manually but most that did were sure as hell not manual.
Pairs sold before 3am/6am even hit! 
mean.gif

These were definitely all gone instantly.

Last edited:

12 Pairs sold before 3am/6am even hit! 
mean.gif

These were definitely all gone instantly.
It's only 6 pairs... the ones that says checked out is secured
There are literally a hundred more pairs accounted for in screenshots but the point of my post wasn't to shame anybody that used bots but to help those that didn't get through manually understand why.

europe doesn't do **** usually on weekends, so if you order on saturday expect your shipping conf by tuesday evening

Still salty I didn't eat off YS. Mad I couldn't go all in with this drop due to having to go into work. But hyped af I was able to cook pairs on my lunch break using TND's script lol.

Received all shipping emails. Should be here Wednesday
What's the TND script?

Starting to see pairs selling in the low $700's, time to start spamming the amateur resellers at $600 as pairs start arriving tomorrow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom