ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he knows the guy and is getting the friendly markup. Pretty good if legit.
I know he's been doing business with others in my local swedish Yeezy group before and has a good rep. I've seen some others in girls sizes for about the same price. Super flooded with pairs here. Most sizes are going for 350-420$ in the group right now.

I know he's been doing business with others in my local swedish Yeezy group before and has a good rep. I've seen some others in girls sizes for about the same price. Super flooded with pairs here. Most sizes are going for 350-420$ in the group right now.

Very nice. Plenty of people here seeing that price range and getting mad as hell that they paid $550-$650 haha

Really looking forward to the BLK/WHT V2s.

Bought my wife a pair of coppers at launch. Would like a pair of red V2s for myself, but not a huge fan of the markups. (Anyone have red v2s in 12 us at a decent price?)

How are you guys going to try to cop the next release?

Had some good luck on Adidas' site for the Parleys and King Push recently.

Any tips for Champs, Footlocker, etc... apps/sites for this release?

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the BLK/WHT V2s.

Bought my wife a pair of coppers at launch. Would like a pair of red V2s for myself, but not a huge fan of the markups. (Anyone have red v2s in 12 us at a decent price?)

How are you guys going to try to cop the next release?

Had some good luck on Adidas' site for the Parleys and King Push recently.

Any tips for Champs, Footlocker, etc... apps/sites for this release?

If you don't have a bot for the footsites chalk it up. You're better off going to those stores in person if your local stores will be part of the select few that get them in store. Or try hitting a reservation on the confirmed app or the footsites apps. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for that stroke of luck like the rest of us on ADC.

So i went to check out my order status on ADC and they blocked me...lol?

How do I get around this block? (I don't use bots or any of that)

Anyone have a decently priced slot available for the black/white release? I'm going to be in the middle of the forest camping on release day so I won't have a chance to buy them. Also not looking to pay $500+ for a pair of shoes.

Anyone have a decently priced slot available for the black/white release? I'm going to be in the middle of the forest camping on release day so I won't have a chance to buy them. Also not looking to pay $500+ for a pair of shoes.

Sole strike tweeted out $100 for a slot. But they're going to be limited to ensure a higher success rate for them. I would just have a friend try to cop you a pair if you can't land a slot. Especially if it's going to be as big of a release stock wise as the rumors are saying. Hoping this will be the first time I'll be able to not only get a pair for myself, but one for my girl as well.

Sole strike tweeted out $100 for a slot. But they're going to be limited to ensure a higher success rate for them. I would just have a friend try to cop you a pair if you can't land a slot. Especially if it's going to be as big of a release stock wise as the rumors are saying. Hoping this will be the first time I'll be able to not only get a pair for myself, but one for my girl as well.
I can definitely work with a $100 slot if I can get a shot. I bet those $100 slots will sell out faster than the Yeezy's tho. Someone on twitter was offering $20 slots but it was a random dude so I don't feel comfortable giving my info away like that.

I can definitely work with a $100 slot if I can get a shot. I bet those $100 slots will sell out faster than the Yeezy's tho. Someone on twitter was offering $20 slots but it was a random dude so I don't feel comfortable giving my info away like that.

Yeah people were joking around saying they needed a bot to grab a bot slot with sole strike [emoji]128514[/emoji] But follow them on twitter and subscribe to their tweets so you can know exactly when those slots go live.

Is anyone in YTWW FB group? Some guy in there was offering sex for bape nmds
roll.gif

Yeah people were joking around saying they needed a bot to grab a bot slot with sole strike [emoji]128514[/emoji] But follow them on twitter and subscribe to their tweets so you can know exactly when those slots go live.
Slots will be copped next release ... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom