ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the heel tabs.
Reminds me of the Air Jordan 6s.

Just adds more flavor to the shoe in my opinion

Just wore my black/green V2's while taking the bike to work. Took about 15 minutes in 25 degree weather and still not barely cold at all in my feet. I don't know what they did with the primeknit but it seems super thick. I wonder how they'll feel during the summer though. Wore my UBs earlier today for the same amount of time in 30 degree weather and felt like I was about to loose my feet due to the cold. Just a funny thing about when you can wear them I guess.

Just wore my black/green V2's while taking the bike to work. Took about 15 minutes in 25 degree weather and still not barely cold at all in my feet. I don't know what they did with the primeknit but it seems super thick. I wonder how they'll feel during the summer though. Wore my UBs earlier today for the same amount of time in 30 degree weather and felt like I was about to loose my feet due to the cold. Just a funny thing about when you can wear them I guess.
Good info to know.  I'm gonna wear my greens for casual Friday coming up, which is showing a high of about 50f. 

I know the feeling on UB's when its cold outside.... they do not retain any heat whatsoever.  You gotta plan your day, to ensure that you don't get stuck somewhere outside for too long in the cold haha

Congrats on the shoes, but no other word you could use here?  Worst term used in the sneaker world and it should be banned from being used on NT.  
Ok ok, I got to carried out :§ 

No offense intended. Actually What I posted in the boost thread is that I'd love to help a NTer in need of them. But this thread is way too big and i don't know like 80% of the people who participate here. 

No offense intended. Actually What I posted in the boost thread is that I'd love to help a NTer in need of them. But this thread is way too big and i don't know like 80% of the people who participate here. 
All good man.  No worries.  Im sure you'll bank off of those Beluga's, so nice come up.  

Definitely the best looking of all the V2's to release so far, and my 2nd favorite right after the Moonrock V1's.  

All good man.  No worries.  Im sure you'll bank off of those Beluga's, so nice come up.  

Definitely the best looking of all the V2's to release so far, and my 2nd favorite right after the Moonrock V1's.  
Thanks bro. 

Hopefully I will help a NTer as well in the process . 

I have my pair since the first drop so I'm glad anyway. 

I've just requested tagged photos from. Seller for an LC any photos in particular I should request?

I've just requested tagged photos from. Seller for an LC any photos in particular I should request?

Which ones? Typically a closeup pic of the boost, the underside of the insole, side profile from both sides, box tag, size tag, paper, are a few good ones to get. But depends on the model that you're trying to LC.

Ouch!!!!

Ok maybe im better off keeping then lol... Thx
They're worn. Think of it like when you drive a car off the lot and it devaluates immediately.  
laugh.gif

Except technically, you're still making money off of used/worn shoes (being if you got them for retail).  I love my TB750's, but the Chocolate's are way more comfortable and soft, especially in the heel area.  

They're worn. Think of it like when you drive a car off the lot and it devaluates immediately.  
laugh.gif

Except technically, you're still making money off of used/worn shoes (being if you got them for retail).  I love my TB750's, but the Chocolate's are way more comfortable and soft, especially in the heel area.  
Paid 1.4 when they were high lmao

That's why im like ehh forget it just keep it

Help me! :frown: 0/1000000 on V2s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom