ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All white is the easiest "color" to wear.  I wear my white UB 1.0's like 99% of the time since I got them.  They're a little beat up, but even then they still look good.  Doesn't have to stay pristine white to look good. 

Additionally, take out the laces and insole and throw them in a pillow case... and they come out pure white again. 

All white is the easiest "color" to wear.  I wear my white UB 1.0's like 99% of the time since I got them.  They're a little beat up, but even then they still look good.  Doesn't have to stay pristine white to look good. 

Additionally, take out the laces and insole and throw them in a pillow case... and they come out pure white again. 
what kind of sorcery is this? what kind of pillow case do you have that makes your shoes pure white again? 
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:

what kind of sorcery is this? what kind of pillow case do you have that makes your shoes pure white again? 
eek.gif

nerd.gif
pillow case is suppose to protect the shoe, but when i tried this a while back it didnt clean the shoe at all, i still had to go back and clean them with my hands.

pillow case is suppose to protect the shoe, but when i tried this a while back it didnt clean the shoe at all, i still had to go back and clean them with my hands.

I honestly think the washing machine makes a difference. If it's HE (high efficiency), make sure there's actually enough water to submerge the shoes otherwise they don't clean well.

These are the yeezy's for everyone and they are affordable for kids.
Now I know, what Kanye was talking about. It all makes sense now. 

Finally saw these in person yesterday, little boy had blue & little girl had pink ones. Must have gotten them for Christmas. You see little ones with light up shoes every so often, but these are insanely bright. Like can land a plane.
Kids have fun with them.

not sure if trolling but he obviously means throwing them in the wash machine
trolling 
laugh.gif
 but i've never actually put any of my shoes in the washing machine. just out of curiosity are you guys running them in normal wash or delicate? and assuming air drying?

I honestly think the washing machine makes a difference. If it's HE (high efficiency), make sure there's actually enough water to submerge the shoes otherwise they don't clean well.
Brand new machine, and they were definitely submerged but i had blood so that was probably my problem lol.

trolling 
laugh.gif
 but i've never actually put any of my shoes in the washing machine. just out of curiosity are you guys running them in normal wash or delicate? and assuming air drying?
I use to do it as a kid all the time, but definitely not with a shoe i actually care about.

Brand new machine, and they were definitely submerged but i had blood so that was probably my problem lol.

I use to do it as a kid all the time, but definitely not with a shoe i actually care about.
With Blood, You'll want to use hydrogen peroxide first and try to get out as much as you can. then you'll want agricultural lime or something highly acidic to help with the decomposition of.... nvm... 
nerd.gif

trolling 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Yea... forgot to mention that I then throw that pillow case into the washing machine, with a little oxi-clean. 

I ran it in the delicate wash, and then air dried outside for prob 24 hours (it was still end of summer / fall the last time I did it, so they dried pretty quickly). 

With Blood, You'll want to use hydrogen peroxide first and try to get out as much as you can. then you'll want agricultural lime or something highly acidic to help with the decomposition of.... nvm... 
nerd.gif
Oh man i tried everything, i hand washed a few times with peroxide, and they looked good to go. But after they dry every time more blood would appear out of the fibers, it was so deep but luckily the shoes were just Huaraches so i took the loss.

why did Flight Club take most of their yeezys off their site? or did someone buy all their stock? :nerd:

http://www.flightclub.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=yeezy

Flight club can suck a fat one. I stopped by to drop off my extra chocolates last week and dude said "pass" before I even got to the counter. He had no idea what sizes I had and they didn't have either size I brought in on their site and he said "these are listed at $700 and sitting, don't got time for these" I tried pleading my case since I drove from San Diego, but the dude was a jackass, with dumb *** earrings :lol:

Last edited:
Flight club can suck a fat one. I stopped by to drop off my extra chocolates last week and dude said "pass" before I even got to the counter. He had no idea what sizes I had and they didn't have either size I brought in on their site and he said "these are listed at $700 and sitting, don't got time for these" I tried pleading my case since I drove from San Diego, but the dude was a jackass, with dumb *** earrings
laugh.gif
Bruh. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom