ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear a size 7.5 in Yeezy 350 V1s. What size should I get in the V2s? The length of the V1s are perfect. Some people say go half a size in the V2, but I don't want the shoe to be too long. Should I get a size 7.5 or go up to size 8?

Im TTS 7.5. Both of my V1s are 7.5. On release date I was able to grab the V2 coppers in 7(half down) and 8(half up). Was happy cause at the time the consensus was 0.5 size up. Size 7 was too tight and size 8 fits fine to me.

Fast forward to the black and white release date and I was able to get 7.5 and 8. At first, the 7.5 felt really tight, but magically when i went to try it on the second time it felt fine too. Not sure if I should try and move the extra copper pair for a 7.5 or leave well enough alone and just rock the 8. First world problems i know.

Last edited:
Im TTS 7.5. Both of my V1s are 7.5. On release date I was able to grab the V2 coppers in 7 and 8. Was happy cause at the time the consensus was 0.5 size up. Size 7 was too tight and size 8 fits fine to me.

Fast forward to the black and white release date and I was able to get 7.5 and 8. At first, the 7.5 felt really tight, but magically when i went to try it on the second time it felt fine too. Not sure if I should try and move the extra copper pair for a 7.5 or leave well enough alone and just rock the 8. First world problems i know.
I'm on the same boat. I wear a 10 in v1 (prefer 9.5) and 10 in v2 fits snug and I like the fit.

So all my v2 have been 10. could easily do 10.5 and fit slightly loose but i like the snug fit

its a black shoe...you could literally wear any color/type of pants

what matters (relative to making the shoe aesthetically pleasing and stylish) is the taper/fit of the pants and how they accent the silhouette of the shoe

if the leg opening is too big (which imo for yeezys the pants in your picture are) then it doesnt really matter what pants they are...the shoes wont look "good"

yeezys need to be in full sight to look their best otherwise the look and overall vibe of the shoe just isnt there

(just imo of course before my post makes anyone sensitive 
laugh.gif
)
i hear you on that.. thx for the feedback dude..

those jeans are Nudie Thin Finns ...idk how much slimmer I can go *cringe* 

funny thing is, ive never had issues finding a fit with my MRs or TD's....I also have never liked all black shoes, they remind me of a skater shoe or working at a fast food joint...lol.. im sure they look fine IRL but my biases are f'ing with my vision.

Hi guys. Need some help on sizing. I wear 10 in flyknit racers, 9.5 in UB 3.0, and 9 in NMD XR1 PK. What size V2 should I get?

Thanks

How many entries did you guys put in for Barneys? I just put one, maybe I should of logged into my families FB and entered more [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Hi guys. Need some help on sizing. I wear 10 in flyknit racers, 9.5 in UB 3.0, and 9 in NMD XR1 PK. What size V2 should I get?

Thanks
I'm size 10.5 in flyknit racers / 10 in UB 3.0 / don't own NMD XR1 PK & I went with 10.5 for my copper v2. Fits perfectly. 

I'm size 10.5 in flyknit racers / 10 in UB 3.0 / don't own NMD XR1 PK & I went with 10.5 for my copper v2. Fits perfectly. 
Are the 3.0 not as snug as previous ultra boost models?

I had to size up for UB's seems like 3.0 people are sizing down lol

Are the 3.0 not as snug as previous ultra boost models?

I had to size up for UB's seems like 3.0 people are sizing down lol
UB3.0 is a big more snug compared to UB2.0 [I don't own any UB1.0 besides the TB] to me but fits me perfectly. 

Haven't been on here in a minute. Only adi Yeezy I've owned is the OG 750. Not really a fan of the original 350s but something about the zebras and the greys got me fiendin. Anybody have any info on either pair as far as RD? Also I were a 12.5 in the OG ultraboosts, would a 12 be all good in v2's?

View media item 2287114

Man seeing this graphic really makes me hope I can turn my luck and my life around with a pair of 2017 350s.. I can't imagine what the happiness in getting a W on 350s for retail feels like.

Someone posted a really nice shoe duffle bag in here a while ago, I'm trying to find it and can't. It held 5 or 6 pairs of shoes. I think it was $300? Anyone remember?

The best way to wear V1 350's is to sell them to somebody who wants to post IG pics wearing them->                   $1K> the shoes  

and then get a cheap pair of UB's, which are more comfortable and arguably better looking. Before the flames, just bear in mind that the majority of this thread is resale talk and a lot of members either have pairs for sale in their sig or are selling elsewhere.

Last edited:

The best way to wear V1 350's is to sell them to somebody who wants to post IG pics wearing them->                   $1K> the shoes  

and then get a cheap pair of UB's, which are more comfortable and arguably better looking. Before the flames, just bear in mind that the majority of this thread is resale talk and a lot of members either have pairs for sale in their sig or are selling elsewhere.
Preach!

"Are *insert Yeezy colourway* going to rise/drop/stay at the same price????"

That being said, if anyone is interested in some DS Oreos, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom