ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True as hell lol. Def don't need two.

Thinking of OVO 12s or them yellow human race NMDs. Or even the glow 750 [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You're aiming high homie aiming high 
glasses.gif

Might need to go with an ATC service for the V2 blacks on 2/11. Those are a must for me (big fan of all black kicks - plus the red is a nice touch). Would be a nice addition to my very small shoe collection (UB 1.0 CB, Yeezy 750 choc). 

If the black 350s drop on the 11th, when should we start expecting retailers to receive their pairs? Patiently waiting for those stockroom pics [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Yall can play that limited not limited gm all you want but I bet adidas makes them zebras super limited. They are gonna go back to the v1 days. They gave yall some higher numbers on last v2s and now it's done. Just my opinion. High numbers or not I'll be lucky to get a 1

Last edited:
so thinking about giving in to some belugas. i i have the white blk v2 and .5 up fits perf in those. what size should i get in belugas?

Serious

Me.

Limited pre-social media shoe collecting = 1 FSR per store.

You guys live in some yeezy bubble where if they dont make hundreds of thousands...They're limited.

They're gonna be Beluga numbers; however, allocation will teeter over to ASW setting.
They're dropping all star weekend now?

Serious

Me.

Limited pre-social media shoe collecting = 1 FSR per store.

You guys live in some yeezy bubble where if they dont make hundreds of thousands...They're limited.

They're gonna be Beluga numbers; however, allocation will teeter over to ASW setting.
Can't trust nobody these days tho, in here you don't even have a face, just that rep counter , no offense intended

I wouldn't even be mad if they do 1 FSR per store. 

But what they need to respond is demand , demand wasn't as high as it is right now, more kids are willing to spend their whole savings in a pair of shoes, so guess the companies try to keep up with that 

Let's see then :smile: 

Yall can play that limited not limited gm all you want but I bet adidas makes them zebras super limited. They are gonna go back to the v1 days. They gave yall some higher numbers on last v2s and now it's done. Just my opinion. High numbers or not I'll be lucky to get a 1

limited =/= a bad thing.

The 750 chocs were apparently the most limited 750s since the OGs and had the lowest resale compared to all the 750s

Zebras are also coming out 2 weeks after the PB 2.0 V2. Resale may tank as well like how oreos dropped a few weeks after the black Friday v2s

Yeezy resale prices are dropping. People are tired / not willing to pay that much for yeezys anymore; especially when so many more colorways are dropping in the near future

Last edited:
limited =/= a bad thing.

The 750 chocs were apparently the most limited 750s since the OGs and didn't resale for "that much" at $600USD

Zebras are also coming out 2 weeks after the PB 2.0 V2. Resale may tank as well like how oreos dropped a few weeks after the black Friday v2s

Yeezy resale prices are dropping. People are tired / not willing to pay that much for yeezys anymore; especially when so many more colorways are dropping in the near future
Not at the spot 

But in the long run ... 

limited =/= a bad thing.

The 750 chocs were apparently the most limited 750s since the OGs and didn't resale for "that much" at $600USD

I think the low resale has been because of how similar the latest releases have looked.
I easily see zebras reaching beluga numbers

What do you guys think about these ua's that are almost 1:1? I read some crazy stuff today, it almost seems like a few factories have all the correct materials needed to make the V2's. Even read they might have a BASF connect to get the boost. I watched the video of the big bald dude breaking down the fakes/ua's and it seems it's a gamble at this point to buy from anyone. And Adidas seems to be screwing themselves because plenty of people are happily buying these. I still laugh that 1 of the reasons Ye left Nike is exactly what /// is doing with his shoes. It seems they're encouraging this market to not only exist but grow. This us stuff is on some next level ****.

I'm still hyped about these Breds tho! Numbers floating around from no one terribly reliable are all over the place. Loving the all black touch of red on these. Honestly, and I'll catch some **** I'm sure for saying this, but I think the V2's **** all over the V1's. I have zero interest in any of the V1's

i like how places don't even give away shoes anymore for special events, they just sell them to you at retail :lol:

"Stand in line for 78 hours with no food or bathroom for a chance buy these shoes for retail!!!!" :smh: :lol:
My co-worker who isn't into shoes laughed at me when I told him I won a raffle that gave me an opportunity to purchase a pair of Yeezys. He as most people assume when you win a raffle it means you win a specific item.

My co-worker who isn't into shoes laughed at me when I told him I won a raffle that gave me an opportunity to purchase a pair of Yeezys. He as most people assume when you win a raffle it means you win a specific item.
Lol my mom said the same thing when I won the raffle for belugas

The only Yeezys that I believe have truly been "limited" are Turtle Doves, Pirate Blacks, and all of the 750s. Not that the only ones are super GR, but not super limited, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom