ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

EVERY store in Roosevelt Field is done. 200 tickets per store. FTL, FNL, FA, Adidas are all closed.

^Stopped by Somerset this morning and it was already a zoo. Kids off school this week and line was deep with ****boys and their moms each filling out tickets. We got zero chance there fam.

^Stopped by Somerset this morning and it was already a zoo. Kids off school this week and line was deep with ****boys and their moms each filling out tickets. We got zero chance there fam.

It's all luck honestly, gonna go with my girl around 5 or 6. Just gonna take a stab in the dark

Not even gonna bother with fair lane because it's prob rigged and shady

Won't even got eastland and try foot action or whatever store has em but best of luck to you bro

Last edited:
Finishline on a Michigan Ave ran out of tickets around 11am. Was about 7 people away from getting one. Only waited 10 mins to catch L

Finishline on a Michigan Ave ran out of tickets around 11am. Was about 7 people away from getting one. Only waited 10 mins to catch L

Wow. Thanks for the info. Sorry you didn't get one.
how many total tickets do you think they gave out?

It's all luck honestly, gonna go with my girl around 5 or 6. Just gonna take a stab in the dark

Not even gonna bother with fair lane because it's prob rigged and shady

Won't even got eastland and try foot action or whatever store has em but best of luck to you bro
Yeah, Fairlane pairs probably already gone. 
mean.gif
 Good luck too bruh, as long as one of us Michigan NT fam eats we'll be good. ​

Unreal.  I've never even heard of a raffle LINE in Chicago for shoes before.  The thirst is seriously real for this release. 

Double the pairs or not, this will feel just like previous 350 boost releases.  

I wonder if people are camping at Barney's yet. 
laugh.gif

Wait so FTL might run out of tickets? It's not a far drive but that would be annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom