ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no true...saw stock list and saw manager look at stock list in front of me and verified

some FTL did not, i know 1 FTL and 1 FA that got sizes 4 on up
size 7 and under wasn't given a option for the apps so these stores getting under that is gonna sell it some other way

a yeezy for only $100 over tail?!?! ...instant flip is still $200min on release day for a yeezy....id be nervous about it

whats everyone else thoughts?
its $100 on top of retail, so $320+ tax. which isnt too far off from release day resale prices

Congratulations!

Your pair will be available at our Kith Manhattan location on Saturday, February 11th.

You must have a valid ID that matches the name submitted to pick up your pair.

There are no exceptions to this.

Pick up is from 8:30am until 10am.  

bruh this pickup window. gonna forfeit this pair so i can cop on adc

Pac sun was cool today smallest size was 4.

Just hit a kids size in kith Brooklyn on an email address I never use. This shall be fun.

Hoping somerset calls me :lol:

Went for a size 11 since 10.5 is so popular

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Right when i was about to cop off Acrimony, the deal is sold out. Haha at least I saved some dough
just what i thought...

people went after the yeezy boots. Best they gonna do with them is 280-300$ out the door. so they essentially paying 150-200$ resell wrong-sized breds.

Last edited:
i ate off oreos and ate off belugas on adc but i had to miss the black friday release because i had to pick up the 9 pairs i won in store. 

a yeezy for only $100 over tail?!?! ...instant flip is still $200min on release day for a yeezy....id be nervous about it

whats everyone else thoughts?

Who cares what everyones thoughts are. I have delt with the guy before and im meeting him at the store that he won the raffle from. I meet him, we go in the store together he pays. We walk out i hand him the money he hands me the shoes. Not much to think about.

Kicks usa Willowbrook called me for my son's 8K then a half hour later kicks usa bridgewater called me for my size! All i need is another call for my coworker and it looks like im set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom