ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did shieks send out local mall raffles yet? I know they sent out the online raffle but I don't think that's the same.

The 301 http responses (a redirect response) right there are redirecting to the affiliate link, which is giving a 200 response (meaning the connection was valid), but only on the affliate link.  
damn so solelinks makes $$ off every vaild connection made from ANB bots

Who's going to kings plaza tomorrow?

Lets throw up gang signs and give each other high fives.

I hope theyll have some BHMs still there
JB wanted to make sure the BHM was laying right there in front of the bruhs with Ls like a slutty rebound chick at the bar that's a 6.............as a consolation prize 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn got a W on FTA! Lol thank god they gave time to confirm the reservation.

Hope to score on shiekh and then tomorrow on adc

I won FTA. These will be my OVO 12 Trade bait. I might keep them. I love   all black 350 Boost

Last edited:

doubt it's a glitch ... have heard of folks wining with less than a max headstart and considering most of the max headstart folks are gonna spend what they spend a newbie who wins will be inclined to up their status for the next release. i will say sadly i hear far fewer folks in the middle 9M winning they get screwed from both ends. 
Yea.  It makes sense as a way to build new loyal customers.  I would imagine people who won without platinum status probably checked in though.  As a way to combat bots, they probably rarely pick a person with no status and has not check ins (although with the codes being shared, that's a wash).

How does adidas confirmed work now days? First time hitting since TDs. I have adidas 5th ave but live in queens. I heard they switch locations the day of release before. Is there truth to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom