ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 9 entries today with the girl. Got another 6 in getting tomorrow. Plus adidas if they let me sit there and put 10 emails like last time. Plus online raffles. Last time I hit 2. And there are more pairs so I'm thinking I may luck out.

Got 9 entries today with the girl. Got another 6 in getting tomorrow. Plus adidas if they let me sit there and put 10 emails like last time. Plus online raffles. Last time I hit 2. And there are more pairs so I'm thinking I may luck out.

i dont think theyre allowed to do that are they?

so when i was getting my raffle ticket from a local foot store i was talking to the worker and he said he would hit me up (because im pretty sure they backdoor a few pairs) so he just texts me and says "yea you can have your size i just need $850" .. lmao what?! dudes are crazy
LOL damn that's shady. But it's part of the game. I heard from former employees that they get 1-2 pairs for themselves (varies store to store) even though they say they don't. 

You hit two online raffles? If so, you walk with God

so when i was getting my raffle ticket from a local foot store i was talking to the worker and he said he would hit me up (because im pretty sure they backdoor a few pairs) so he just texts me and says "yea you can have your size i just need $850" .. lmao what?! dudes are crazy
Damn that's crazy! 

I bet some resellers would jump on that . 

Entered 6 today , went to some places like pacsun where they said they'll have them friday but theyre not holding raffles just yet...  confusing considering release is just a couple days left .  Anyways , is there an official list of places holding up raffles ? 

first time in this thread, and have a couple questions im sure im not the first to ask this

are these shoes really attractive? honestly
is it the hype or kanye name that sells them?
what's the reason why you wear them?

Went to cherry hill longest line I waited in was 15 min pretty smooth. Two entry's in two raffles better than none . Waiting to see what villa does as well as kicks USA . Other than that online and cross my fingers .[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
If they restock each colorway every year there is no point to purchasing resell. It's gonna definitely be retail or bust cause there will always be next year. I look forward to all releases this year, I could definitely use another pair of TD's.

can someone 
If they restock each colorway every year there is no point to purchasing resell. It's gonna definitely be retail or bust cause there will always be next year. I look forward to all releases this year, I could definitely use another pair of TD's.
yes there is. most likely you won't get it this restock around, neither will I. so we will still have to pay resale prices. it will merely lower the prices. not purchasing resale will just frustrate ppl as they won't be able to get it during the next restock. 

I'll be sure to let y'all know when I'm driving to work on Thursday cause it always happens when I'm in the freaking car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom