ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats a good price or whens a good time to purchase the Pirate Black V2s that just released. There not a must cop right now for me, but I want to add it to the collection.
right now they are reselling $525-$630...  I imagine with the fakes being made  resell value will drop? not really sure though.  

Whats a good price or whens a good time to purchase the Pirate Black V2s that just released. There not a must cop right now for me, but I want to add it to the collection.

Next weekend. Waiting til then to decide if I'm gonna cop or not

I have yet to receive shipping info from Ruvilla.  Anyone know how long they usually take?
You should probably get it by Monday, in my personal experience I've also had to call in before they ship because of a security hold but that was after a few days of not receiving an email.

Quote:

Probably from middle of next week up until the Zebra's release. Once people strike out on Zebra's, if price is too high, they might be going for these again.

Nice! Did you .5 size up or go TTS?
On all my V2s I've gone up .5, but couldn't add a 10 add tried a 10.5 and was able to cart, full size up, was wearing my Black/Reds yesterday and I think I'll be fine, my only concern might be the heel area being a bit loose but tightened up the laces should fix it.

Last edited:
for most , sure half size up is a little better fit but just take out the insole and it'll feel like .5 up anyway. NMDs have no insole so it's like rockin an NMD. (For those saying and wish they went up .5 )

right now they are reselling $525-$630...  I imagine with the fakes being made  resell value will drop? not really sure though.  
I feel like fakes make it better for services like stockx and goat to sell at higher prices. I wish knit shoes were hard to replicate like the flyknit racers but they pretty much perfected yeezy fakes. 

for most , sure half size up is a little better fit but just take out the insole and it'll feel like .5 up anyway. NMDs have no insole so it's like rockin an NMD. (For those saying and wish they went up .5 )
Cool. Great to know! I had a pair of belugas that were too small and had to part ways with them.

Definitely made sure to go up .5 for these bred's V2's.

These are definitely bigger and more roomier than the Oreo, green, red and copper.
All 4 of those hurt my feet just trying them on.

I tried to go up a .5 on the breds, but that size was unavailable, so I bought the same size as the 4 previous black V2's hoping they wouldn't be too tight, but they fit ALOT better.

Wait so ppl who ordered on villa, did you win the raffle or they had an online drop? Thread was moving way too fast Saturday for me to even catch it

C4fxbyBWMAAeOcN.jpg

View media item 2148774

Footsites getting zebras?[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom