ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The translucent soles of my V2 Belugas is starting to turn yellow.

I am concern same thing will happen on the zebras. All that white translucent sole turning yellow is ugly af.

1 tab here and 1 with solelinks. I only got through on my phone from the one here
I personally believe, you've got better odds on the phone. Period. My pc's been spooling since release, and nothing. No pairs. But I shutdown/refresh my android browser and I snagged one?

I personally believe, you've got better odds on the phone. Period. My pc's been spooling since release, and nothing. No pairs. But I shutdown/refresh my android browser and I snagged one?

Yea I got through on my 6s on chrome on villa and adc. Villa sold out bc I couldn't remember my password for my account and adc was a straight through checkout. I'll definitely have the phone up and running from now on.

Still no shipped email from ADC. I rec'd the confirmation email Saturday minutes after getting thru. Patiently waiting...

Picked up 2 pairs from footlocker and champs res app , while in line got thru twice on adc , and got 2 infant pairs on YS... got shipping info this morning for both adc pairs ..

These clowns on my local craigslist have their breds listed for; $850, $900, $1000.   One guy has them listed for $650

Picked up 2 pairs from footlocker and champs res app , while in line got thru twice on adc , and got 2 infant pairs on YS... got shipping info this morning for both adc pairs ..
which champs? how was their pickup process?

you got through ADC manually through the queue, checkedout ?? thats impressive

honestly....through pics i was like meh....but ive been wearing them since saturday and i think they're my fav over all the other V2s

pulltab visually doesnt both me anymore but i never use it, only the v2 pulltab i continue to use...functionally thats best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom