ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly....through pics i was like meh....but ive been wearing them since saturday and i think they're my fav over all the other V2s

pulltab visually doesnt both me anymore but i never use it, only the v2 pulltab i continue to use...functionally thats best

yeah these will be up there with the OG PBs in terms of versatility...

These clowns on my local craigslist have their breds listed for; $850, $900, $1000.   One guy has them listed for $650
Resellers are goofballs. I actually made a post on CL with the title "YEEZYS LESS THAN $600" and provided links to GOAT and StockX. I'm tired of resellers asking ridiculous prices. I've gotten a grip of messages thanking me lol

Last edited:
yeah these will be up there with the OG PBs in terms of versatility...
yea, im even getting to liking them better than the OG PBs too....they're just murdered out...sick

but with that said and this rumor of moonrock v1s re-releasing...i could change my mind back to the moonrocks being my overall favorite adidas yeezy again lol

which champs? how was their pickup process?

you got through ADC manually through the queue, checkedout ?? thats impressive

Champs rfm Long Island ... picked up and paid took 5 mins ... yea I got thru splash on phone lte only checked out and then open new tab and checked out again .. thru iPhone safari

Last edited:
Resellers are goofballs. I actuallymade a post on CL with the title "YEEZYS LESS THAN $600" and provided links to GOAT and StockX. I'm tired of resellers asking ridiculous prices. I've gotten a grip of messages thanking me lol
craigslist is full of crooks , bunch of clowns trying to rip people off. I bet some of the "yeezys" is fake too on top of the outrageous price.Good job posting that link.

which champs? how was their pickup process?

you got through ADC manually through the queue, checkedout ?? thats impressive

ADC is probably the easiest to get through manually, I've gotten through manually ever since V1s, for me it's a rare occasion that I don't get through manually usually when the internet is bad. But when I'm home, I get through all the time.

Resellers are goofballs. I actually made a post on CL with the title "YEEZYS LESS THAN $600" and provided links to GOAT and StockX. I'm tired of resellers asking ridiculous prices. I've gotten a grip of messages thanking me lol
I was actually thinking of doing something similar.   Plus there are so many fakes on my local CL.  Probably like a 4 to 1 ratio of fake to real.  One guy had a pair of used size 8.5 Turtle doves (which didn't even come in half sizes), said "UA" in the description, and he listed them for like $800 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

are the v1s not listed at ridiculous prices on both those sites?

Croatian was selling for $570 and he had a FsR. And I know he wouldn't sell fakes. I would buy from them instead

are the v1s not listed at ridiculous prices on both those sites?

GOAT and StockX is a pretty good indicator on how much the shoes are going for. I don't know what you mean by ridiculous but yes the TDs are $1.8k+ which is what they're going for anywhere else. They're much cheaper than consignment shops.

Last edited:
For everybody that couldn't get through Frenzy, they're doing a raffle right now. They issued a statement about the issue earlier too.

Link for raffle: https://wn.nr/JHFCJA

Last edited:
They've been doing a raffle

Strong referral link is strong. I'm 15 days it's gonna be like 200k enteries :smh:

[size=18pt]*NO STOCKPILE/MULTIPLE PICS*

ANY MULTIPLE PICS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING AS THIS IS SEEN AS AN ATTEMPT OF SELLING. [/size]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom