ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

they using bots 
You're probably right. 

Regardless if they are using bots or not (manual), multiple orders under the same ip address should be cancelled. The queue should throw you to the back of the line after you cop your 1st pair if you're trying to grab multiples. Really, nobody should be getting multiples. People who haven't even copped once deserve a chance but YS's website and shopify/queue ******** doesn't work that way unfortunately. 

You're probably right. 

Regardless if they are using bots or not (manual), multiple orders under the same ip address should be cancelled. The queue should throw you to the back of the line after you cop your 1st pair if you're trying to grab multiples. Really, nobody should be getting multiples. People who haven't even copped once deserve a chance but YS's website and shopify/queue ******** doesn't work that way unfortunately. 

Should but I don't think they care to put in that much work.

YS is FCFS right? Kicksdeals gave me the W, I clicked the link within 20 seconds of them posting it. My heart was pumping like crazy for that one click, lol.

I live in the US, but am vacationing in Canada right now and ADC (US) keeps kicking me out telling me to sign up for updates.  Is this normal?

adidas please i need 2 pairs
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom