ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
edit***

My cousin is a prick 
laugh.gif
. He called me from the damn unknown number and hanged up when I picked up. Pranked me good lol.

yeah can u tell us what you were doing at the time you got the call? we want all the details. what did the guy on the phone sound like? what was he wearing? what did he say exactly? word for word. what was you feeling when you got the call?

what did you do when you picked up the phone? How did you let them know you wanted the shoes? What happened after that? What did you do after you hung up? How do you know you actually won it? Please I'm just curious. I'm afraid I don't know what to do if they call me. Thanks!

Some really dumb people in here. Just in time for yeezy season

"what time do they stop calling? :lol:

"what did they say when you picked up the phone?"

"I just PAID for a bd link, so here it is to you guys for free"

yeah can u tell us what you were doing at the time you got the call? we want all the details. what did the guy on the phone sound like? what was he wearing? what did he say exactly? word for word. what was you feeling when you got the call?

what did you do when you picked up the phone? How did you let them know you wanted the shoes? What happened after that? What did you do after you hung up? How do you know you actually won it? Please I'm just curious. I'm afraid I don't know what to do if they call me. Thanks!
It was Jake. 

Jake from State Farm.  Wearing khaki's. 

2 for 2 on stupid af posts today. 

Good to see the NT regulars getting calls. Congrats.

Now let me sit by my phone and continue to cry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom