ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I got the call from FTL Aventura. I have 3 entries in at FTA Broward so hoping I get that call soon. And damn, what day did you go? Monday the adidas line was to the door cause it was a holiday, but Tuesday was basically in and out.

Monday was in Aventura of course lol...with wifey and daughter too so I had 3 entries in FTL/Champs..no calls (yet)...couldnt gt back out to Aventura Tuesday for Adidas tho...

Only 1 entry at FA broward and got the W ...

someone just said a page or two back that their boy got called for an 8.5 at Florida Mall Champs

so champs made calls yesterday hmmm

my boy wins every time at Adidas so thats what Im banking on

LMAO. True man.

I work in a government secure space. Not allowed to have my cell phone in my office. I put it on silent. I have had my phone ring 3 times today...each time I jumped out of my chair and ran out of the office like a mad man.
roll.gif
mean.gif

If I hit, I hit. If not...I'll be on the computer tomorrow.

Life goes on either way.
I feel it. I was driving home from class and my phone went off. I swerved to the shoulder of the road so fast 
laugh.gif

So once youre in, do you guys recommend closing all your tabs and windows and just focus on that one that went thru? Idk how it works cus sometimes, you get thru but then it sends you back to the loading page...

Monday was in Aventura of course lol...with wifey and daughter too so I had 3 entries in FTL/Champs..no calls (yet)...couldnt gt back out to Aventura Tuesday for Adidas tho...

Only 1 entry at FA broward and got the W ...
haha dope! i was able to get tans at FA Broward, seems like they're pretty legit over there. i put in mad work monday and tuesday, and had my sis throw in 4 entires for me at Florida Mall in Orlando, so hoping for a double up on my 9.5s before tomorrow. (a little greedy? sure but oh well lol) 

Of course my wife has her C-Section pushed up to tonight at 7pm est, during peak NY/NJ raffle call times.

Oh well... It's baby time!

In the meantime rocking some baby blue for my second baby boy.

View media item 1916920
(Who am I kidding, I'm forwarding all my calls to my buddy while I'm in the operating room)

Baby > Yeezys haha congrats man good luck *fingers crossed*

So once youre in, do you guys recommend closing all your tabs and windows and just focus on that one that went thru? Idk how it works cus sometimes, you get thru but then it sends you back to the loading page...
don't waste your time.  Continue on that one page.

From your guys' past experience, is it better to have multiple tabs/browsers up on adidas or just one tab? Thanks

Kanye making money for bot creators and resellers yet again. They really gotta be loving this dude. Anyone who is able to cop multiple pairs ends up making some serious $ for little work. I should've really gotten into programming instead of guitar playing as a hobby. It's ridiculous how much cash you can make if you have good coding skills.

From your guys' past experience, is it better to have multiple tabs/browsers up on adidas or just one tab? Thanks

Def multiple, if you got one tab open and you get thru, you must be one lucky mofo lol. Its all random and luck when it comes to adc, you could have 100 tabs open and none go thru or just one tab open and that goes thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom