ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD just sent another email, if you got that strange pre-order email, this one now confirms order deatils.
Pray to Yeezus your box comes in one piece... JD ships in a plastic bag 
roll.gif

roll.gif

WOW, so my internet seems to have decided to crap out just as I was trying for ADC DE, hopped onto LTE on my phone & got through!

Here's to hoping I don't get cancelled.

Think I'm down for the count till I get to work tomorrow, good luck tonight everyone!

WOW, so my internet seems to have decided to crap out just as I was trying for ADC DE, hopped onto LTE on my phone & got through!

Think I'm down for the count till I get to work tomorrow, good luck tonight everyone!
 Let me guess, you have Charter? Same **** happened to me after I carted and was checking out at JD.

pimp.gif

Congrats. brother man!!!

Last edited:
Just placed an order on Adidas UK.

If you get a checkout error when trying to get through the size selector page, it SHOULD have added to your cart. Hit up Adidas.co.uk and go to the Checkout in the top right.

You may get errors when trying to put your payment in (demandware is struggling), just keep trying.

I can't stay up any longer I'm going to sleep ****

That's why it's good to have a lot of inventory to get other things nite folks

Last edited:
Back door already cancelled my order :smh: Was so smooth of a checkout out to. Euro sites shunnin US. Way easier for me to checkout over there than any us website. Still going to keep placing orders tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom