ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
munchy munchy Gotcha. Would of hated to see you get shafted by using a WU transfer and losing money if an error or what not came up. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Did anyone know if there's a unclaimed pairs at Southland Mall Shiekh ? Or was it already picked up ?

Last edited:
Was really hoping the white 350s dropped in the next month or so before trying to track down another pair of white UBs

Did anyone know if there's a unclaimed pairs at Southland Mall Shiekh ? Or was it already picked up ?
I don't think anyone would say if they did haha no way I was messing with trying to get unclaimed pairs, I'm sure the stores/managers ate those up QUICKQUICK

I don't think anyone would say if they did haha no way I was messing with trying to get unclaimed pairs, I'm sure the stores/managers ate those up QUICKQUICK

I called the security they said there was no lines and I called shiekh they told me there was a line earlier and already sold out, just want to confirm if anyone did go here.

The padding on the new pbs is effing nice. They should all be like this. Just happy to score at retail for once.

YTWW gives you every possible scenario and colorway of shoes that may come out. If one of the colorways come out, then they say "told you so". If a colorway listed doesn't come out, then you forget. Win-win situation to "boost" their credibility. Personally I believe that 99% of what they tweet is b******t. 

Also, for everyone waiting on order confirmations from Adidas... Just be patient. With the TB 750 release, order confirmations were steady until monday and some cancelled orders ended up getting reinstated. So just wait it out and hope for the best!

The padding on the new pbs is effing nice. They should all be like this. Just happy to score at retail for once.

Congrats bruh

Still salty my girl got through checkout twice yesterday and got charged SMH

I couldn't even get past inventory issues

This sucks. I don't even have 1 pair and you guys probably have several
frown.gif
calm down, you just joined yesterday. people here have been putting in work since szn 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom