ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats bruh

Still salty my girl got through checkout twice yesterday and got charged SMH

I couldn't even get past inventory issues
If you kept clicking try again it would load the sizes after a while.

literally been checking YS all night/day, soon as let my guard down that happens. wow. seems impossible anyway but i've still never even seen a YS drop.

literally been checking YS all night/day, soon as let my guard down that happens. wow. seems impossible anyway but i've still never even seen a YS drop.
They never put the product up in the shoes collection page. So even if you had page monitor on it would on check that specific page.

Contacted ADC customer service. I checked out as guest got the order confirmation email right after. Spoke to the rep and gave him my order number and he said everything is good and ready to go just waiting shipping. Hope this helps anyone who checked out as "guest" as it doesn't matter or hurt your chances. Main thing is just having that order number, you can call their customer service so they can review your order to make sure it's official if you want peace of mind.

You got an email confirmation...there really wasn't any reason for you to contact customer service.

Unless you guys had a bot for the site you wouldn't have gotten to it. Page monitor would not have work and the only reason I knew was because of Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom