ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone please stop sending me PM's. The link was shown at the end of that video. I have no idea when it is going live. All I know at the moment is that when I try add any size via POST I am receiving a OOS message.  
that's why I said delete the video 

there's not a chance if you manuel.. but I have to try 
laugh.gif

Why do we now have 2 threads discussing the same thing with the same pictures etc. Can one get closed plz so i don't have to read both.

On another note 

If anyone who copped apparel off YS hoping to get tans would like to discuss this and maybe get a chat going where we can keep each other updated please pm me

Wait LV still poppin? Lulz

That's like saying "wait Rolex still poppin?".

They are both timeless staples in the luxury department.

Only will be "out of style" to those who follow trends - goyard is poppin! AP is poppin!

Majority of wealthy people will continue to purchase LV and Rolex regardless of what's "poppin".

I got into it with al audi al audi about this the other day lol

Side note: I purchased my wife a LV purse and Tory shoes for Xmas...

I ain't poppin [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Only will be "out of style" to those who follow trends - goyard is poppin! AP is poppin!

Majority of wealthy people will continue to purchase LV and Rolex regardless of what's "poppin".

I love the fact that my wife is not into materialistic things. She can care less about lv bag, coach. Etc

I tried buying her Lv, and she was like I don't want that crap, save that money for something else

[emoji]128586[/emoji] Whatever B calls me too trendy whatever is what it is Im not a real NTr though

View media item 1852644

FYI...1st person spoke to said they didn't know.  Called back and spoke to someone else and said being returned due to a technical issue.

Last edited:
^

lmao that pic/quote of the ktt user 
roll.gif

complete nonsense 

Acts like he is on an "elite" level or some **** like that, while we are lost over here 
laugh.gif

Questions fellas, I've been looking through this thread and I'm not sure which size to get.

I'm usually a 10.5, my pirate blacks fit great in 10.5, but should I go with a 10 in TDs or 11? My feet are a little wide so I tend to go with the bigger size but I've seen a few opinions on going smaller. Any help is appreciated

Questions fellas, I've been looking through this thread and I'm not sure which size to get.

I'm usually a 10.5, my pirate blacks fit great in 10.5, but should I go with a 10 in TDs or 11? My feet are a little wide so I tend to go with the bigger size but I've seen a few opinions on going smaller. Any help is appreciated

Go sz 11

You feel like a clown because 2.5k for a purse from LV is probably too much for you.

$200 for gr's is too much for me but I can still afford it.

My wife isn't into LV like that. She's big on thrifting but every now and then we would walk into LV cause I wanted a travel bag (well at least I thought I wanted it till I saw the tag and couldn't justify it) and she saw a purse she liked but told herself it was too much.

So I came back while she was in the restroom and got it for her bday that was a couple weeks away.

I won't pay 600-5k for yeezys but I'll damn sure buy 600-5k worth of yeezys to flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom