ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD charged my paypal but i got a inventory error at the end of the last processing page. ANy chance?

ID on those jeans/pants????
It's the H&M Twill joggers.
You wearing size 9s or 9.5s? And how do they fit you?
This is a 9.5, but I can even go TTS at 10.
Thanks. I saw some Tweet suggesting go a full size down from your UBs; that's pretty much .5 down from my TTS. Anyway, since I also wear a 10 in GL3s, I figure'd you'd be a good barometer. I guess I'll stick to my TTS 9.5 with PBs ... unless someone has any amplifying information suggesting I should .5 down from my TTS ... ?

It's the H

Thanks. I saw some Tweet suggesting go a full size down from your UBs; that's pretty much .5 down from my TTS. Anyway, since I also wear a 10 in GL3s, I figure'd you'd be a good barometer. I guess I'll stick to my TTS 9.5 with PBs ... unless someone has any amplifying information suggesting I should .5 down from my TTS ... ?
I know what tweet you talking about

It's the H
I know what tweet you talking about
I can't even remember who sent it, but ... I remember clearly what they said. Do you go TTS or .5 down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom