ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else's order got cancelled on YS? Have you gotten your refund back? Cause I'm still waiting for that cash to come back.

The 750 are narrow. I got a 9 thinking sizing down was the right call but it wasn't. I wish I stuck to my actual size which is a 10. I can wear the 9, I just have to keep the zipper unzipped and loosen the strap :/

initially, yeah but you learn how to slide your foot in. 
Thanks for the information guys! 

Repped y'all

Now I have to decide if I want to trade my back-up pair of TD's against the TB's. Opinions? 

laugh.gif
bruh
What ?
Probably commenting on the fact that you're literally the only person to claim that ADC sent them BB and we've been obsessing over it for the 24 hours here, so without pics for proof it seems like possible ducktales.

View media item 1927043

Just got mine from AQ. There's hardly any padding in the heel area. I'm more of a 9 for adidas but ended up with a 9.5 with these.. If i rock them i'll need to put some kind of insert i guess

Just got mine from AQ. There's hardly any padding in the heel area. I'm more of a 9 for adidas but ended up with a 9.5 with these.. If i rock them i'll need to put some kind of insert i guess
Nice cop, but NEVER go up in yeezys. Even with the new padded ones

So basically, what I gather from skimming through all the pages from yesterday: Adidas mass produced PBs back at the first release, decided to hold back some stock from the public, and release them now along with a few newly produced models. 

So basically, what I gather from skimming through all the pages from yesterday: Adidas mass produced PBs back at the first release, decided to hold back some stock from the public, and release them now along with a few newly produced models. 
Not quite, the AQs (og version) that people are getting right now have a production date of 9/15 but the PBs initially dropped 8/15 so the AQs people are getting were produced after the initial drop.

Last edited:
I just got a notice from my hosting company about the traffic on the inventory site. How many people did you guys tell? 

oh, I don't know about that, but if you find out the code to the new yeezys then message me. I can do stuff with it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom