ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember everyone said the first 350s won't sell for over $700 and for a few months it looked like that. These will settle $350-400That being said, just got the shipping email on the 5k turtle dove. Trying to convince the lady we should keep them for our son to grow into(he's a 3c) but we've got our wedding in Oct, so she'll probably win the "sell em" argument

it's the same thing every time a shoe drops. xx shoe won't be worth xx amount and the price will tank. the shoes value almost always goes up. i can see that argument with these being an infant shoe but no one ever really knows.

it's the same thing every time a shoe drops. xx shoe won't be worth xx amount and the price will tank. the shoes value almost always goes up. i can see that argument with these being an infant shoe but no one ever really knows.

Just wait til tax season when parents get their child tax credit.....

Remember everyone said the first 350s won't sell for over $700 and for a few months it looked like that. These will settle $350-400 That being said, just got the shipping email on the 5k turtle dove. Trying to convince the lady we should keep them for our son to grow into(he's a 3c) but we've got our wedding in Oct, so she'll probably win the "sell em" argument  
I also placed an order for a size 5K turtle dove, but received a cancelation email from Adidas around 1am PST today.

According to the original confirmation email I received on Saturday, it looks like my order was successfully submitted at 8:59 am PST.

Since your 5K TD shipped, would you mind sharing the actual time your order was submitted? I'm just curious to see how much I really missed it by. 

Thanks in advance.

I also placed an order for a size 5K turtle dove, but received a cancelation email from Adidas around 1am PST today.
According to the original confirmation email I received on Saturday, it looks like my order was successfully submitted at 8:59 am PST.
Since your 5K TD shipped, would you mind sharing the actual time your order was submitted? I'm just curious to see how much I really missed it by. 
Thanks in advance.
Pretty sure the exact same time as you

I got the confirmation email at 9:01

DROP WAS LIT THO.

pasted_image_at_2016_08_29_12_02_pm.png

You guys are the same people that would get mad when some dudes would show up to Footlocker on release day with 3 cousins, 2 brothers, and an abuela to pick up all size 12s and 13s.

and you the type to stand outside a store and protest that they sold it a bunch of resellers because they had chairs 2 days ago and had the front of the line on lockdown

The thing is, resellers don't bother me. 90% of supposed "sneakerheads" are resellers whether they want to admit it or not.
I just think you dudes are getting weird now. When people start copping shoes they feel are straight trash solely for the flip(950s) or buying shoes specifically made for little children in hopes of exploiting dumb parents then things might be getting a little out of control.

I get it though, you guys don't see it.

Shipped! Little Another Pairs birthday is next week so it couldn't have worked out better. Who knows, maybe I'll make an unboxing video of him.

Def think these will settle for around $300.

The big time resellers can afford to hold on to these for a few months, those reselling for a quick buck gonna make minimal profit.

The thing is, resellers don't bother me. 90% of supposed "sneakerheads" are resellers whether they want to admit it or not.
I just think you dudes are getting weird now. When people start copping shoes they feel are straight trash solely for the flip(950s) or buying shoes specifically made for little children in hopes of exploiting dumb parents then things might be getting a little out of control.

I get it though, you guys don't see it.

Dumb parents = easy money

Same reason people resell Taylor Swift concert tickets for 3x face value-some people just have money to spend and that kind of cash is nothing to them.

Last edited:
Def think these will settle for around $300.

The big time resellers can afford to hold on to these for a few months, those reselling for a quick buck gonna make minimal profit.
exactly fools think 300-400 is a ceiling and its just downhill from there this always happens especially with probably 1/3-1/2 of the members of this forum who just recently found supreme and killed the once large profit margins for it because everyone wants to resell and dont know how, stupid undercut season

i will hold on to my $141 shoes for a while because not too long ago adult turtle doves was for the low now look at them.

but oh wait THATS ADULT SIZES. sure but it will soon become a classic shoe that will dry up and people will want to get and have to pay high prices for just to have baby stunting for those ig likes

Just got confirmation for my size 7 pirate blacks. Also have the same size turtle doves on hold from a friend. Still haven't decided if I want to keep both pairs for my son. $260 is a stupid amount of money to spend on a 2 year old.

Just got confirmation for my size 7 pirate blacks. Also have the same size turtle doves on hold from a friend. Still haven't decided if I want to keep both pairs for my son. $260 is a stupid amount of money to spend on a 2 year old.
If you do keep them don't tell your son how much money they cost and don't make a big deal out of out it.

Kids shouldn't grow up thinking clothes make the man else the only they will think matters are their clothes.

Unfortunately there are people like that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom