ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have no idea what i'm doing

MJ-Computer-Meme.jpg

Coding at it's Finest!! 

If he didn't think it'd get to NT then why would he leave us that kind message in the background.

Last edited:
yo how do you use that code lmao yo people was tight that he leaked it.  I hope this evens the playing field.

This guy.

You're defending a grown man that doesn't know who you are.
it goes down in the dm's u dont know who is behind this username 
Once again, your boyfriend released a script to the world on twitter.

He went out of his way to leave a message to NT in the background.

Based on @evilside's past behavior I'm more than sure he knew and likely doesn't care that it would end up on NT.

Now go offer him some more nudes for code in his DMs.

Last edited:

Based on @evilside's past behavior I'm more than sure he knew and likely doesn't care that it'd end up on NT.

I hope more people release the codes and backdoors so it can be blocked. Im tired of dudes copping 20 pairs while im still waiting  to get through the splash screen. 

Last edited:

Based on @evilside's past behavior I'm more than sure he knew and likely doesn't care that it'd end up on NT.

I hope more people release the codes and backdoors so it can be blocked. Im tired of dudes copping 20 pairs while im still waiting  to get through the splash screen. 
That's exactly why he did it.  He wants to force Adidas to make a change.

I've got no beef with any of this.  People like @bapecamo  think that this is some sort of grand gesture to help the community cop kicks.

He gives the script away knowing that if enough people use it on a release Adidas will have to change something going forward.

Solemartyr isn't dumb, only his followers are.

I've got no beef with any of this.  People like @bapecamo  think that this is some sort of grand gesture to help the community cop kicks.

He gives the script away knowing that if enough people use it on a release Adidas will have to change something going forward.

yet hes updating it multiple times and listening to his followers having issues with it and tweaking it, as well as giving specific instructions not to alter the code, its not open source under permission.

yes its public but as you see nobody really knows nothing to do with it. what are you accomplishing by sharing it with everyone. you know damn well you are trying to tinker with it to increase your chances. 

Last edited:

but at the end of the day the average person is still winning. because they will have a better chance at copping if adidas ends up blocking the back door. So how is what solemartyr doing bad for the average people. Only people that would be losing out is the exclusive folks that keep backdoor info to themselves or their groups. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom