ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question if i purchase some beluga v2's off ebay and get scammed I can get my money back right? aint trynna lose $600 like that
Yeah you covered Ebay protects buyer to the fullest. You could buy authentic and say they fake and Ebay would refund you. They don't do much anything for sellers lol

u mean punk rockers in the 80s, even them dudes in the 70s was on some tight stuff.

Anyone hating still, lives in a small city or has no friends lol.

right , dudes been rocking that style for years, nothing new really and **** aint feminine ,its funny growing up i hated wearing jeans because most were so damn big and baggy . And those saying they cant fit skinny/slimmer pants thats BS, i got homies that are 6'5 pulling off dope fits with nice tapered jeans on looking clean AF. But really its preference everyone has his or her own style and i wont knock anyone for what they want to wear , if you happy im happy for you .

on another note i wonder if that mom that was in here before the 750 release was able to cop for her son lol

right , dudes been rocking that style for years, nothing new really and **** aint feminine ,its funny growing up i hated wearing jeans because most were so damn big and baggy . And those saying they cant fit skinny/slimmer pants thats BS, i got homies that are 6'5 pulling off dope fits with nice tapered jeans on looking clean AF. But really its preference everyone has his or her own style and i wont knock anyone for what they want to wear , if you happy im happy for you .
Yeah look at that guy Harley Morenstein (Epic Meal Time on YouTube) he's like 6'8'' and a big dude and he can pull off nice tapered jeans. 

I just used him as an example because he's probably the biggest dude I've seen wear fitted jeans.

Anyone know where I can find some TLOP merch?
Need the Dallas green/olive, Chicago black/black, Detroit white/white I Feel Like Pablo tees and the camo t or long sleeve

Got scammed on those v2 I had bought
mean.gif

Wouldn't called it scammed since I'll get my money but smh
calling bs on this post

alot of u in this thread are ******ed btw. its f-ing annoying. your parents birthed some f-ing morons its a d-amn shame

Last edited:
Prolly have my V2's sold for a decent price. Will find out tomorrow.

I wanted to size swap them but it's a damn hassle. Might just use that $$ towards one of the releases on the 23rd.

Those Infrared-ish pair and olive are dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom