ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is mysterious. But like I said earlier, I had similar issues with the FTA app a few weeks ago for the Black Toe release, and when it came time to see the results, it showed as if I had never selected any stores, ie never entered. This is my best shot for a Yeezy release, and I don't want to miss out because of some phone bs. I saw that there was an update for the FTA app on the Play Store, but it hasn't fixed any of the problems, even after deleting and reinstalling.

So I can turn off location on the app and then just type in the zip for Chicago

Got the 5 min head start still need to add the next key for the extra min

Posted this a few pages back but only thing I've found so far. Take it with a grain of salt.

*They refer to the Belugas as OG*
YM is sooo annoying.... i would find it so crazy if the new v2s fit SMALLER than the Belugas!!!

adidas is smart and obvi a huge business....they pre release shoes, samples and pics way ahead of time to gauge everyones reactions....on top i think just about everyone complained about the Belugas being about a .5size too small. so theres no way in hell they gonna now do the next v2s even smaller !

just like the OG 750 everyone complained that being a full size too big, was fixed on next cw 

So my account updated to platinum VIP overnight but it didnt give me the 2 min head start.. any suggestions? I don't wanna delete the app or logout because I might lose the check in head start ..
If I'm not mistaken, you cannot take advantage of the change of club once you started the countdown for a particular shoe. You should have waited until you were updated or sign up before 6PM Monday, which ever is sooner.

So my account updated to platinum VIP overnight but it didnt give me the 2 min head start.. any suggestions? I don't wanna delete the app or logout because I might lose the check in head start ..

its locked, sorry :\

Last edited:
Still having the issue where I choose 3 stores. 

Then when I go to "View Selected Stores" It's only showing 1 of the 3 that I chose. 

Tried logging out then back in; didn't work. 

Edit: This goes for FTL app, Champs app, and Foot action. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom