ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these releases really got me into programming more than my own job 
laugh.gif
 I mean I'm almost done making a restock script that tweets me whenever a shoe I want restocks or releases.

I'm not SM.
And it's because of people like this^  Probably uses SM's script, never shares keys, finds info and doesn't share with the community. Well I'll help with that

https://www.blendsus.com/sitemap_products_1.xml

There you go, do with it what you will NT Fam

Last edited:
If your app talking, n you didn't get the notification after the 3hr time frame,, you gone see that waitlist until the shoes no longer on the launch locator!! Pairs that aren't picked up instore go to those waiting in store.
Thanks for the info repped

You guys got me worrying now I went with my ultra boost size I should be good right?
If you go TTS for UB, then you might not be. I went my UB size with these and found it uncomfortably tight in the toe box. Should have gone up .5 at a minimum. 

The only on feet I remember was the co-worker who immediately put his on after a NT member copped him a pair!

Reps to the NT member who helped his fellow co-worker out!

Last edited:
Belugas are TTS to me too. .5 up in V2s seems like it'd let my foot move around too much

Thanks man. Well I got the belugas in tts and they are fine. I'm just a bit worried as a lot of people are saying these fit tighter than belugas. I'll find out soon enough I guess.

Today was a amazing yeezy day cooked 7 pairs gave 2 too a friend keep 2 put 3 in flight club /Nyc got blessed footaction did fcfs 14st wen I mean dudes brought family and friends each got 3 loaded they car and lines up for more it was that sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom