ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black/Red that just came out earlier this morning, except the thing is I got a Size 9 but I truly need a Size 10. The reason for this is that I was using a Mac and my phone, and I got thru on my phone with Adidas, so I went to Sizes and accidentally chose the size 9. I know, it sounds idiotic lmao, but I couldn't change it once I went thru with it. So I was hoping if anybody wanted a size 9 and they have a size 10 please hmu, thanks!

got some news for the people with errors....

I called adidas back and they said those who submitted the CC and got the charge on the account means the order partially went through...
that they been having some issues with their site, the payment will eventually go through, and to wait for the confirmation email,
to hit them back if it doesnt come through because those pairs are in purgatory

lets hope she was right
They said the same thing to me when I had multiple charges on Pirate Blacks. That is a complete lie. Second CS I talked to the next day said if there was no email then you basically lost out. 

Copped on my mobile and my iPads... 

had 2 laptops

2 iphones

2 ipads all going...

the 2 ipads and my iPhone came thru..

copped 3x pairs before getting hit with the checkout loop.

Made a couple of rookie moves tho - entered wrong email addy.. I put "gnail" not "gmail"  and then didnt login previously to my actual ADC account ( doesnt make a diference i guess, but i want to see them in my order history)

once I was in, I was in and then able to cop..

seems like this time around, again, once you were lucky enough to get through splash, you could go wild

Copped 5k for my son which is all I wanted, but now my girls wants a pair so I'm on the hunt for a 6-6.5

They said the same thing to me when I had multiple charges on Pirate Blacks. That is a complete lie. Second CS I talked to the next day said if there was no email then you basically lost out. 

Same information is posted after the splash screen. Orders are not completed until order confirmation email received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom