ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out the yeezy supply warehouse is about 1 hour 20 minute drive. Should I make a trip down and see what's wrong with my order?
FWIW - my creams shipped from Santa Ana.. my PPs came from Carson... both from YS... 

dont want you knocking on some warehouse  for nothing 

FWIW - my creams shipped from Santa Ana.. my PPs came from Carson... both from YS... 

dont want you knocking on some warehouse  for nothing 
The other pair of zebra I got from YS was from Carson. So I figure it would be Carson? Thanks your info.

Last edited:
Just found out the yeezy supply warehouse is about 1 hour 20 minute drive. Should I make a trip down and see what's wrong with my order?

Highly doubt you'll find anyone that can help you, let alone speak with you in person. Like the above poster mentioned, YS has multiple warehouses & there's no telling where your shoes are. Best bet is to keep emailing & hope someone responds.

Definitely. Its perfectly normal that a customer drives over an hour to a warehouse with questions about an order

Highly doubt you'll find anyone that can help you, let alone speak with you in person. Like the above poster mentioned, YS has multiple warehouses & there's no telling where your shoes are. Best bet is to keep emailing & hope someone responds.
yeah I could end up going there and get nothing but I'll try tho. They just don't reply to emails at all. If that won't work I'll just file a chargeback lol.

why am I just seeing Brad Hall videos now... lmfaoooo 
roll.gif

.cant watch all his videos but the yeezy reviews are pretty funnny 

Last edited:
yeah I could end up going there and get nothing but I'll try tho. They just don't reply to emails at all. If that won't work I'll just file a chargeback lol.

Good luck man.. hoping you get your shoes! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

YS order showed up and they fit 
smokin.gif
 first pair of Yeezys and with my weird shaped wide foot I was worried.

Now I'm debating trying to swap for one of the black pairs. Feel like these are gonna get dirty if I even look outside, can't imagine having the Creams 
laugh.gif

Yeezy Supply warehouse moved I think. I had something returned back to them and UPS is saying the sender is no longer at this location. 

Yeezy Supply warehouse moved I think. I had something returned back to them and UPS is saying the sender is no longer at this location. 
Sounds about right - with the limited inventory they have I'm sure they just sign real short term leases so that it can receive the supply and ship it out.. Willing to bet it's a super limited operation.  The real "warehouse" is likely where the other products are shipped from (i.e. not the 350s) 

ADC pair still sitting on process number 2. Anybody still waiting? Has not shown up at my door without tracking. Guess I'll contact them if it's not cancelled or shipped by the end of the week |I They cancelled my cream so this will hurt even more if same result. They need to get their **** together :smh: >:

I haven't received ADC shipping confirmation either.. it usually doesn't take this long but I've never had a pair cancelled

Have we hit the low for resell yet on the zebra? Struck out on restock so looking to buy off stockx or goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom